PERTH EXTREME TRACK DAY DETAILS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERTH EXTREME TRACK DAY DETAILS

A first in Perth. A track day with attitude.

50 spots for 50 lucky riders.

DETAILS CAN BE FOUND at www.perthextreme.com/trackday

BRINGIT!!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

A must after the day:- Photos, Lots of photos!!! And video!!! And women!!! Lots of women!!!

damn I'm so envious of you guys!

Comment

the day of all days !!!!
      just so there is no doubt about the perth extreme babes !! we have 5 of them !! from memory the're all blonde !! one's 6'2 another is 6' , hmmmmm will be interesting to fit them on the back of the blade !!!! , we're also trying to get a suspension expert out there to help everyone with their bikes ! ! it will be a great day with around $2000-$2500 worth of prizes given away to the riders ! and no the perth extreme babes are not going to be raffled off and given away !
      we're also looking at having a few riders out there who are capable of 60 secs around waneroo ! so for the faster riders there will be people out there willing to give advice who are well qualified to do so !
      if anyone has any questions then feel free to ask in this forum ! if we can't answer them then we'll be sure to make up a really belivable bullshit story !!
      get your money together and get on board fast !!!

Comment

Hey Tex
        What is the capable times for 2fiddy riders?

Comment

im in for sure hopefully there will be some spots left in about 2 weeks when i will have the dosh for it
          Is Dead

Comment

Btw, love the perthetreme babe logo Deej!!!!!! :twisted:

Comment

hey nomad the logo is nothing !!! wait until you see the real thing !!! mmmmmmmm very nice and tasty !!
              ! ben might be a better one to answer the question about timings for the 2fitties ! but i think great times on a 250 are around the 1.03-6 , the superbikes are now down around 57secs and the top 600s are in the 60-61 sec !! but for a streetbike i'm not really to sure !
              lets wait to see what ben has to say !

Comment

woohoo.. I'll have my licence back by then

By the way.. I actually ripped off my 'certified australian standards tick' sticker.. just because I thought it was ugly. Now I have a lovely 'void' on my helmet.. just wondering if I need to purchase ANOTHER $800 helmet? because if so, I don't think so
                Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Chookie, just unvoid it with some eucalyptus oil. First thing I did when I got it out the box.
                  mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

yeh.. but one of the requirements is a helmet with an INTACT australian certified helmet sticker
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

cant you get a new sticker from standards australia. just give them a bullshit story on how it came off.

Comment

woohoo.. I'll have my licence back by then

By the way.. I actually ripped off my 'certified australian standards tick' sticker.. just because I thought it was ugly. Now I have a lovely 'void' on my helmet.. just wondering if I need to purchase ANOTHER $800 helmet? because if so, I don't think so
                        Chookie, provided your helmet is one of the recognised brands and looks like it is in working condition it will be fine.

If its Black & Gold Lable helmet then u will have probs. $9.99 with free steak knives!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

ok.. sweet, cheers for clearing that up deej. Does that mean I can bring my steak knives on track?

Comment

hey nomad the logo is nothing !!! wait until you see the real thing !!! mmmmmmmm very nice and tasty !!
                            ! ben might be a better one to answer the question about timings for the 2fitties ! but i think great times on a 250 are around the 1.03-6 , the superbikes are now down around 57secs and the top 600s are in the 60-61 sec !! but for a streetbike i'm not really to sure !
                            lets wait to see what ben has to say !
                            Yup, the record for a Superbike around Wanneroo is a 57.2 which was set by Adam Fergusson who is now racing in America and is damn fast. The top Superbike riders in WA have been lapping in the 58s this year. From memory the record for 250 is a 63 set by one of the famous Gobert boys, I think it was Aaron but the state champion is lapping around 64s. Supersports have been on fire this year with the record a high 58 set by Kev Curtain?? and the local boys getting close by running low 59s. Like Tex said though I wouldn't have a clue what sort of times would be respectable for a streetbike but you are looking at 1-2 seconds in the tyres alone.

Comment

Keep in mind guys, this day aint about who can chuck the fastest lap, its about having fun.

If your idea of fun is being Valentino Rossi then, by all means, stick that knee down and beat the track record.

If your idea of fun is having a play with some buds, hoyk a couple of wheelies, scratching up the edge of your tires and and have a play without getting busted by the boyz in blue, then thats wot its alllll about.

Comment

Working...
                              X