WA tittles !! this sun 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA tittles !! this sun 21st

this sunday is round 4 of the WA tittles ! there are a few of us who are heading up to watch and also to give a bit of suport to Ben ! will leave from scarbs at a time to be advised ! so if you're keen to come up and watch Ben get sub 60 secs for the first time then let me know !

yep ill be in that for sure. touch wood on the weather of coarse
    Is Dead

Comment

Yep, I'm in!

Comment

I might head up as i gotta see if i can score me a set of used race tyres for the RGV (at a good price of coarse!). Anyone know what time the 250's start and how much it is to get in?

Everyone tells me just to rock up and offer dudes some cash for their old tires, although i dont know how true this is :?

Comment

I'll come with ya Dman and get some ex race tyres!

Comment

im there but i might just be sore and tired from paintballing on saturday

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

I might head up as i gotta see if i can score me a set of used race tyres for the RGV (at a good price of coarse!). Anyone know what time the 250's start and how much it is to get in?

Everyone tells me just to rock up and offer dudes some cash for their old tires, although i dont know how true this is :?
              $12 entry racing starts bout 12-12.30 250 proddies from memory are the second race of the program. Doesn't hurt to ask a few of the guys if their tyres are up for sale at the end of the day but alot of the guys and ladies (sorry) will try and get a tuning day out of them as well.

Comment

I'll be there early as I'm gonna be helping my mate who is racing an RGV for the first time .....

Comment

Who's this Gordo?

Comment

hey tex .. yer im in

good look ben.

hey gordo can i come wid you? pm me fatty

Love
                    Nick :twisted:

Comment

I keep reading this topic as "WA Titties"

pricks.
                      Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Who's this Gordo?

His name is Rodger , he knows your family name ( but I think that's from your dads racing days )
                        He used to race RGV's a few years ago but I'm not sure how many races he done.
                        So you might see us running arround the pits stealing parts and data from the experts

Comment

I keep reading this topic as \"WA Titties\"

pricks.

same

Comment

Cool Gordo, I think there is a few new comers this round.

Comment

Working...
                            X