Dwellingup run - Friday 31st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Dwellingup run - Friday 31st July

Alrighty then, heading out on a run to dwellingup on Friday - meet at Cannington Carousel at 9.15 leave 10Am sharp. The ride will be confident 250 friendly with some spirited stretches.

We'll be stopping for Lunch in Dwellingup then heading back, via an alternative route.

Looks like ye ole summer is on its way - and the roads should be nice and empty being a weekday, so sucks to be you, who cant make it.

i got night shift thurs night (finish 6am fri) :S might have to see how i go, maybe try get a nap in before or it probably wont be the best idea

Comment

99% in. I've wanted to go down that way for a while now and I'm not working Friday, only Thursday night. I'll let you know closer to the day but count me in so far.

Also, where abouts should we meet at Carousel, its a big place??
      sigpic

Comment

I am a probable for this one too! Fly in the night before. What time are you expecting to be back? Have to try organise things around it.
        Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Sweet - Andy_lee is in too.

We'll meet at the carpark out the front of KFC - right next to Albany hwy. its easy to spot and shouldnt be too crowded that time of the morning.

Good luck with the nap Mark - get a few hours under your belt before you come for the cruise. I love nightshift.

See you guys there.

Comment

Make sure you nail it up & down Del park Rd. Especially the straight bit.
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by Cbr1k View Post
              Make sure you nail it up & down Del park Rd. Especially the straight bit.
              We'll give it a go - but always within the Law right?

Aiming for a 2pm return - gives time for a feed and a nice ride home.

Comment

in =D
                sigpic
                Its so small

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...e_view&id=9156

Comment

This might be better for me than the Sunday ride, wouldn't mind both though!
                  "It moved"

Comment

Im doing both

Great week off for a ride. Clock dem k's up!

PM me if you want a ride route.

Comment

like harro said in on this one

Comment

Yeah i might come along...
                        Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                        1985 - 2009

Comment

Do it Colin! Will be making it too.
                          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

In.

Where abouts on Albany Hwy is KFC? Where is Cannington Carousel? I'm coming from by Morley.
                            BUY MY BIKE - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1000rr-151241/

Comment

Anddddddd i'm out.

Got a promising interview, so should probably go to that.
                              Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                              1985 - 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X