Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 2nd ride to help out...

Hi All.
    Just a heads up for those who would like to come on a short ride this Sunday to help a worthy cause for one of our fellow riders who's Daughter could do with some cheering up in her fight against cancerby seeing a mass turnout of bikes.

Just in case you have not had time to go to The Tribe website and go to the Zombie World Tab and find details of the ride this Sunday 2nd August, here are the details.

This is the first Zombie Fund Raising ride in aid of a 15 year old young lady called Tayla Hancock who is undergoing chemotherapy at PMH.

We will be asking riders on the day for a small donation at our meeting point and will be presented to her on our arrival at the Bell Tower after a short and scenic ride.

We’re sure you’ll agree that to be able to do something for someone who is having a battle like this is a worthy cause.

Please make every effort to join us on the day and bring a friend along too! The more we can raise... the better,....all welcome.

Look forward to seeing you all on the ride with what looks to be a great day (weather wise).

Ps. Looks like Rob and Stirls of OzSpeed Photography will also be taking a few pics of the ride as we go along too. Thanks boys!

Meeting Point
    Peters By the Sea, Scarborough Foreshore – Bike parking area.

Meeting Time
    8.30am for 9 am Departure.

Finishing Point
    Bell Tower, Perth CBD

Riding Time
    Approx 1hour, 30min. Followed by coffee/drinks at grassed area near parking bay.

http://www.zombietribes.com/event/events/upcoming_ride_and_fundraiser_in_perth/84
    ''It's not how many times we go down,but the amount of times we get back up''

fark...thats early for a sunday...but its a worthy event
    so I will be there
    will try and bring a couple of friends, but its is very early for most of the peeps I know
    Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

will b there...the zombies are a good bunch to ride with, and its a good thing thier doin to help the young lady out..

Comment

I'll be at meet point 8.00am at Peak servo Guildford Rd nr Tonkin ramp for ride to Scab's for 8.30 ish....tag on......all welcome,any bikes,makes,riders the more the merrier...Get your ass outa bed for this one...
        Last edited by kel999; 30-07-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Damn, I think i have to come into work on Sunday. Will try and adjust the schedule to make this one.

Comment

Will try to make this, If not will still gladly make a donation.
            Farrider #41
            I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
            I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

been sent home from work cos had a relapse from the flu and going back to work too soon and riding in the cold and rain so Im sick as a dog at the moment hopefully will be alot better by sunday as would like to be there for this one
              DOCWA

Comment

in weather is looking good great cause great bunch of riders see you Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by kel999 View Post
                  I'll be at meet point 8.00am at Link servo Guildford Rd nr Tonkin ramp for ride to Scab's for 8.30 ish....tag on......all welcome,any bikes,makes,riders the more the merrier...Get your ass outa bed for this one...
                  ...getting "my ass outa bed"...
                  see you at the servo on guildford rd at 8am for the ride to scarbs

Comment

Early... but I'll be there!
                    Originally posted by Desmo
                    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Mirkz on the Guilford meet point, got a small sickness to beat first.
                      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                      (anarchy in english )

Comment

Thanks for the support so far,...I know it's early but then...all the good ones are..Pass this on to a friend/companion/rider/workmate..etc
                        Really would like to choke the Bell Tower area with hundreds of bikes as a suprise for Tayla....

Comment

C'mon riders....no excuses...

If you sh*t the bed once this year to get up early,make it this Sunday?

The 'next ride' doesn't always come around for some..............

Comment

hey...I see lots of you guys reading this thread...hopeffully some of you will pull up in time to make the ride.......put a smile on a young girl's face....what better way to spend a sunday morning

hope to see some of you there

Comment

Man id be in for sure but i need to be R shadowed (gay) if anyone is near darlington and could get me ill be there with bells on

Comment

Working...
                              X