MCRCWA. Racecraft day, Novice & Advanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCRCWA. Racecraft day, Novice & Advanced

Motorcycle Racing Club of WA is holding Racecraft day Sunday November 16, for beginners and advanced riders.
    Contact MCRCWA on Ph 9409 1002 or E-mail [email protected]

What kind of stuff do they cover?

Comment

Racecraft day

The basic's to racing; what lines to take, braking markers, corner speed.
      Also walk you around track and show you the do's and don'ts.
      Apart from that plenty of track time.
      Its all about gaining confidence! You - Your bike - Your tyres.

Comment

are our bikes subject to certain expectations? and what about safety gear? can we use normal track day gear? we dont need full leathers of anything?

Comment

racecraft course is exactly that !! racing !!! they don't teach you anything about dodging volvos or stuff like that ! it's there for people to get the bug to go racing ! gpx-gal i'd seriously caution you as to doing the course on a gpx 250 ! no-one out there is really going to slow ! and yes for the racecraft days you need full leathers !!(but you don't for the PE day heheeh)

Comment

Racecraft day

They do cater for beginners, and you do require full leathers. You can hire leathers from club. A lot of people just do racecraft days for track time only, as well as serious want to be Rossi's / Doohans. :shock:

Comment

I was at the last one...

Done three of em now!

Great fun, but it don't train ya for normal riding, just Wanneroo RW

You do get heaps of track time tho!

Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Tex, thanks. Just curious, perhaps something to aspire to.

BTW, guys don't blame the poor little gpx ....

Comment

JUST A QUICK REMINDER IT IS ON THIS WEEKEND!!!! 8)

It is on Saturday and Sunday 15th & 16th of November.THE ULTIMATE RACECRAFT DAY with TEAM SUZUKI

If you are interested contact the club ASAP ph 9409 1002 or fx 9309 3574 or E-mail [email protected]

Good warm up for PE track day..... 8)[/b]

Comment

and the instructors are Shaun Giles and 2003 Oz Superbike champ Craig Coxhell. Also this years state champions will be there to give extra tips and feedback. See ya there Calvin, going to be a great day.

See if we can get Coxhell to stick around for the PE day eh?

Comment

and the instructors are Shaun Giles and 2003 Oz Superbike champ Craig Coxhell. Also this years state champions will be there to give extra tips and feedback. See ya there Calvin, going to be a great day.

See if we can get Coxhell to stick around for the PE day eh?
                      I'm really looking forward to it
                      I know your riding an R1, But if you see me say G'day, I will be on a Black 600RR.
                      Cheers

Comment

i'm booked in for the sunday session and really looking forward to it
                        i better stock up on some frame sliders

Comment

Clavin: riding the new K3... I will pop over and say howdy.

Comment

Clavin: riding the new K3... I will pop over and say howdy.
                            You did not fuck around! :shock: You did not want to wait for the new R1? I would think it would be the bike to have next season!

How do you find the K3 after having the R1? Owesome power, wheelie in 3rd off the throttle :twisted:

Catch ya.

Comment

First ride is this weekend..... it is drilling and grouting's bike and Sam Reynolds will be helping me out with my riding. The new R1 does look good though.

Comment

Working...
                              X