Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baxter's 1st psb birthdaynow with photos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baxter's 1st psb birthdaynow with photos!!

hi all now i know that here at psb we are all a classy and high brow lot *cough*, i wish for the good people of psb to help me celebrate by birthday by suspending your good judgement and dressing up in your best low brow, crass and even downright wrong costume,

thats right people a costume party in poor taste!!!!

when: friday 11/9/09 7pm onwards

i will be putting on a bbq and some wood fired pizzas but any salads or extras would be appreciated

for those who imbibe a bit much in the festivities i have plenty of room to crash and will be doing a bbq brekky the morning after to chase those hangovers away

PM me for the address
    Last edited by baxter; 12-09-2009, 03:49 PM.
    A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

in
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

That's the weekend of the MAD ride and bike show. I'll try to make it, but it's a pretty busy time for many of us.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

The 11th...!

Buy everyone will be busy buying tickets for the MAD raffle bike as they are due to go on sale when the bike is unveiled on the 11th...

/shameless plug

Comment

you could be nice to me and buy me a few raffle tickets so i can win the bike as a birthday present
          A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Comment

You know I would.. but I'm one of the very few people than can't

You'll have to sweet talk someone else.

Comment

but your so easy to sweet talk....

Comment

probably in.

scratch that. I have a ball to attend that night. I think i have to wear a suit
                Last edited by Crashlington; 04-08-2009, 10:28 PM.
                As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

um will see as helping out with MAD that day

Comment

inz of course

Comment

im scared but in
                      come people pretty please i cant make it to MAD this year cos I'm working but as its a friday i can promise this short blonde is going to get drunk....

Comment

oh and apparently my costume is being picked for me...

Comment

I'm there

Comment

Originally posted by Fledgling View Post
                            but as its a friday i can promise this short blonde is going to get drunk....
                            Well I may have to come along!

Comment

Will drop in at the very least mate.
                              such comment
                              wow
                              many post

Comment

Working...
                              X