*UPDATED* Southerners Ride to M.A.D 13/9/09 **TIME CHANGE**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Friendly *UPDATED* Southerners Ride to M.A.D 13/9/09 **TIME CHANGE**

As the name suggests, this ride is so us Southerners can meet and ride up to the M.A.D Ride meeting point together.

Mostly for the benefit of those who don't know where their going or don't want to ride up on their own, but the more the merrier

So meet at the Hokin st Super Deli at 6.45am for a 7.00am SHARP departure.

This should get us up there for around the 8.00am mark so we can get checked in, have a feed and go meet and greet.

It's pretty much a straight run up the freeway so not suitable for scooters but it is 250 Friendly.

Here is a map for those who don't know where the meeting point is:

See you's there

**********UPDATE**********

There is now 2 other catchup/meeting points:

1: Mandurah= 0610 Meet - 0620 Depart, Details Here

2: Beeliar= 0715 Meet - 0730 Depart, Details Here

(Please Note: While we will try to keep departure times as strict as possible, delays can an may happen)

Cheers All!
    Last edited by Zalishs; 20-08-2009, 09:45 PM.

I will be there. I may put my pillion seat on if any one wants to come on the ride.

Comment

Good work Gremlin, come see me for some nice MAD stickers for your bike some time over the weekend.

Comment

Will this get to the meet point in time for marshalling duties Grem?
        If so I will be there.

Cal
        I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Originally posted by Calamity View Post
          Will this get to the meet point in time for marshalling duties Grem?
          If so I will be there.

Cal
          What time does that start?

Comment

will be there
            09 R1 - 06 YZ 450

Comment

i'll be there
              Motorbikes run on fire and air. Its elemental -Matt Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin1981 View Post
                What time does that start?
                I really do not know, was gonna ask that question when I go on the pre ride.

Nath, calling Nath or someone that knows what time the Marshals weill need to be at Shents? ^_^
                I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Where are ya planning on getting onto the Freeway? We are right near the Freeway (Mortimer Rd) so might hang out at your selected Fwy entry point and tag along when we see a bunch of bikes heading the right way (and hope we join the right group)

Comment

Originally posted by Becsta999 View Post
                    Where are ya planning on getting onto the Freeway? We are right near the Freeway (Mortimer Rd) so might hang out at your selected Fwy entry point and tag along when we see a bunch of bikes heading the right way (and hope we join the right group)
                    LOL. Yes we will be coming straight past you between 7.15 and 7.30 so if you tag onto a big group at about that time you should be good

Comment

Originally posted by Becsta999 View Post
                      LOL. Yes we will be coming straight past you between 7.15 and 7.30 so if you tag onto a big group at about that time you should be good
                      In the past there's been a meet point at Gateways shopping centre in the Macdonalds/BP car park. Perhaps you folk can tie in with that again?
                      Dead Man's Hand
                      Internationational Porter Protection Group
                      Just call me Pat

Comment

Sounds good to me.

If some sets up a meeting point there, I will organize the Southerners Ride to stop there .

It will have to be a brief stop though or we will be pushing it to make shents by 8. More or less ride inlet everyone gear up and ride out.

On that note Calamity I would say you would be pushing it if we stop at Gateways to be up there in time

Comment

Sounds good to me.

If some sets up a meeting point there, I will organize the Southerners Ride to stop there .

It will have to be a brief stop though or we will be pushing it to make shents by 8. More or less ride inlet everyone gear up and ride out.

On that note Calamity I would say you would be pushing it if we stop at Gateways to be up there in time
                          He he, you realise that there will be an awful lot of waiting around, checking bikes, drinking coffee and talking shit when you get to Shents? Besides, it's less than 30 minutes TO shents from gateways.

I'll start a thread tomorrow for a leave gateways at 0730 if you like....
                          Dead Man's Hand
                          Internationational Porter Protection Group
                          Just call me Pat

Comment

Shent's will have a Lions Club Sausage Sizzle, Soft drinks & Waters also available, (Proceeds going to M.A.D.)
                            Coffee Van will be there
                            Some Mad Merchandise possibly for sale as well as of course the M.A.D. Raffle which is launched on Friday the 11th of Sept.

Should be heaps of bikes including trikes and all sorts of things to check out so I am sure you will be able to keep yourselves busy for an hour or two.

It should be a tops day as always. Great to have your support guys see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Pat View Post

I'll start a thread tomorrow for a leave gateways at 0730 if you like....
                              We should be there by about 0725-0730 so it should all tie in nicely. (providing those Mandurians don't run late)

Comment

Working...
                              X