Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktail Making

Hey everyone,

Im posting to guage the interest of fellow PSBer's in a night of fun and most likley debauchery making some very yummy cocktails. Im sure usually this wouldn't be and issue however I can only make the booking for Tuesday nights. I am aware that not everyone here works weird hours like myself and most people probably wont have the time mid week to take part in this.

The venue would be at 1907 in Perth, I need a minimum of 10 to make the booking. As far as I can remember it runs from 6 till 10pm or something like that. They supply all the alcohol and everything you need to make cocktails, canape's are also provided during the night.

If anyone is interested in having a go one Tuesday night just post up here. I will update later in the week with more information.
    I'm torn between nuking the whole thing, and preserving it as an example of the sandiest vagina I've seen in a long while
    Me: " some cop would take a photo of you the first chance you go over the limit and no one would let you merge and someone would have thrown a stubbie through your window and chased you the rest of your journey for being in pole position. "

is there a cost involved?

It sounds interesting
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Yes, I will negotiate with them on Thursday about it. I first want to know how much interest people have and then work from there with them.
      I'm torn between nuking the whole thing, and preserving it as an example of the sandiest vagina I've seen in a long while
      Me: " some cop would take a photo of you the first chance you go over the limit and no one would let you merge and someone would have thrown a stubbie through your window and chased you the rest of your journey for being in pole position. "

Comment

Yeh I'd come down.
        Originally posted by Semi
        I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

i love 1907- definitely make some of the best mixologists in Perth. Not too sure I could do a Tuesday night though.

Comment

Give me a Holler when u find out pricing and ill have a chat to my work (Universal Bar) and see what the deal with ours is...

I know we do them, but not fully sure on what happens with them!
            Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Well given that I'm an unemployed bum that likes booze I'll put my self down for this one, pending price.

Comment

^well if Faz is going, then it must be a manly event and nothing homosexual about it at all. Consequently, i'll be in depending on rates darl.
                FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Koola View Post
                  ^well if Faz is going, then it must be a manly event and nothing homosexual about it at all. Consequently, i'll be in depending on rates darl.
                  That's right there's nothing homo about drinking cocktails (till IGS, Hugo or Buck get involved).

Comment

Originally posted by The Faz View Post
                    (till IGS, Hugo or Buck get involved).
                    Mirkz

Comment

You left Fonzy off that list

Comment

I'll be there....if only to keep an eye on everyone to make sure they all behave. I am afterall, the only responsible one in PSB.

Comment

Originally posted by The Faz View Post
                          Well given that I'm an unemployed bum that likes booze I'll put my self down for this one, pending price.

+1

Comment

In other thoughts... If we can find a time in say a fortnight or so in which everyone bought some liquers/fruits etc to a house, ive got enough cocktail gear here that i could bring along that 2/3 people could make some at the same time...

Altho the last one of those i did, we made cocktails for about 2 hours, then i packed up the gear before it all got smashed...
                            Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

im keen... parents are alcoholics, would like to surprise them by making them wasted every night after work
                              "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Working...
                              X