Explosive CBD explorer. EOI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosive CBD explorer. EOI.

To celebrate this: City speed limit cut to 30km/h | PerthNow, we can meet at the Bell tower for a two hour blast to Kings Park via St Georges Tce.
    Event will be pedestrian and Harley Davidson friendly.
    Taking enquires of interest only at this stage, but I strongley suggest it is held before any fun in WA is banned.
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

In first
    aka Matt
    RB 2 11

Comment

Depends on date, but i guess i'll be in if after a months time :p(say, the 25th of sept? depends on getting lessons and confidence to ride in a group)

Lol @ the article though.....30km/h? Oh noes, a pedestrian might get hurt because they are obviously too mentally retarded to notice a 1000kg piece of metal rolling down the street....just put a guard rail along the whole stretch, ban parking, increase speed limit to 80km/h and wallah. Problem solved.
      Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
        Won't somebody think of the children Ducatis?
        Insert witty comment here

Comment

I note the 40km/hr trial for St Georges - Barrack to William, should be faster to stop the pedestrians from crossing where ever they feel like it. There's a pedestrian crossing in the middle of that block (where the Emporio is) plus an underground crossing and they still waltz all over the road, retards.

They haven[t said when any of this os meant to be happening, well apart from Beauftort St

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
            I note the 40km/hr trial for St Georges - Barrack to William, should be faster to stop the pedestrians from crossing where ever they feel like it.
            Tell me about it, give them more time to cross, and they will dawdle infront of you when they previously would have waited for you to pass. And what is it with pedestrians starting to cross as im riding by .... its my lane, gtfo! Some days its tempting to simply extend my arm out to slap them.

Comment

Boot to the shin.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                Won't somebody think of the children Ducatis?
                Did you not see the bit about pedestrians?
                Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                Originally posted by filbert
                it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Is this a limit +20 ride? I don't feel comfortable doing more than 50 in built up areas

Comment

Working...
                  X