ECU Joondalup PSBer Lunch/Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event ECU Joondalup PSBer Lunch/Coffee

Okay, so there was a lunch that was meant to happen last semester, but due to some unexpected stuff happening, it didn't really go forward.

So- ECU Joondalup PSBers, meet at Cafe Six.
    It's currently looking like next Tuesday (25th August), maybe 1:30ish, depending who can make it.
    If that time doesn't work for you, please suggest another time that does and we'll see if we can sort it out.

PSBers with no bike/no licence are encouraged to come say hi too.
    If any non-ecu PSBer is around, they're also welcome to come have a coffee or something.
    The more the merrier, and all that.

Polony is also welcome, because I know he secretly wishes he was still at ECU

Supertafe comments to be directed to my pm box where they will be appropriately deleted

Great idea!

Good time for me mate
    FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Yea I'm in, 1:30pm is quite a wait for me as my only class on tuesday goes from 8:30am till 11:30am

Earlier would be nice, but I guess it depends on when everyone else is free. Either way I'll be there from 11:30am waiting incase anyone else finishes early too.

oh, and where's cafe six ??? ^_^
      When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
      Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Im the same with Dave... Im there early on tuesdays... but i guess i can give the library some loving and finish of some work between class and lunch!
        Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Dont have uni on tues and thursdays

Comment

yeah that sounds good for me. hopefully thr pool comp at the tav is over by then
            SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
            I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam18 View Post
              Dont have uni on tues and thursdays
              And... Your point is...

Are u guna let a little thing like not being at uni for the day get in between u and history?! ^_^ You could be at the very first official ECU PSB lunch!
              Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Sorry Big_Dave, went with your Tuesday suggestion, but I only finish at 1:30.
                Doesn't have to be cafe six either, if you guys would prefer the tav?
                I don't mind either way. Just trying to get some sort of details up.

Originally posted by wannabee
                And... Your point is...

Are u guna let a little thing like not being at uni for the day get in between u and history?! You could be at the very first official ECU PSB lunch!
                Well, she might actually have a life

Comment

I have class at 1:30

Comment

I guess those that can meet earlier, meet earlier.

I got the whole day off, so I'm good to meet people whenever.

Comment

Yeah good point.
                      And if there's enough people who miss out/want to do it again, we can always pick another day/time for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Dave View Post
                        and where's cafe six ??? ^_^

Comment

How nice of you to think of me

Unfortunately I work on tuesdays so its a no-goer, otherwise I'd be there. Have fun!

Cafe six is at building six dave

Oh, and ECU is a super tafe mumbe-grumble fljasflkasfdjasf

EDIT: Oh, and may I suggest that you dont be a fag, meet up at the pub instead

Comment

wish we were mowing the police academy that day i would pop over to say hi
                            if you guys ever see the activ boys with the ute and the mowers at the police academy come over and say hi we park between ecu and the police near the bus stops
                            I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Originally posted by fonzy View Post
                              hopefully thr pool comp at the tav is over by then
                              touche!... good time for me too, ive got a 6 hour break to kill

Comment

Working...
                              X