wednesday night drags. september 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday night drags. september 2nd

sooo... whos keen for the opening night??
    atm i wont be finnishing work til 630 in joondalup.
    so i wont be there till 645 . but i will deff be goin and tryin to knock my 10.85 down abit.
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Im keen.

Comment

I reckon you might struggle to get in if you rock up late on the first night of the season.
      I'm keen to head down there again, but I'm going to wait for the first few weeks.
      FTP

Comment

mmm, maybe have to "cough" get sick "cough". lol that or tell em i gotta finish early.

Comment

I've gone home "sick" at lunchtime so I can squeeze a nanna nap in before hand dragz is srs bizness

Comment

would love to do a run but ill be away on the 2nd fly back in on the 7th.. is it every wednesday? i have a knee op on the 17th so wont be riding for a bit after that =(

Comment

bumma mate, but yeh every wednesday

Comment

Sounds interesting, you will usualy find first night to the season is either A. Super busy as everyone wants to do burnouts or B. Dead quiet as no cars are ready or people don't realise first event date.

I'm hoping for option B
                RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

well seeing as though no one has bought my old bt 15's i may have to put the rear back on and do a fully sick skid. Thats a maybe in
                  Originally posted by Rocket
                  Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

I will prob be down there with the bike (pending new PC3 map) and prob take my HQ tonner down with its new 383 stroker

Comment

not this wednesday. . . but next one fo sho!!!

i take it the minimum gear is. . . top to toe?

Comment

is there any track prep i went to first session last year and got waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much wheel spin

.. spin at start ......
                        bog in.............
                        spinning again by mid track = not fun (well maybe a lil bit still scary)

times went from really low 10.2 to 11.3
                        Last edited by hammerhead; 23-08-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

could be in for this one

Comment

I am in

Comment

Hmm maybe, depends on how the ankle holds up. Otherwise will just be there with the good ole SS and see if I can improve the times in that.

Track will definately be slippery this early in the season, wont be until the first actual round of racing that it will get any serious prep work to make it nice and grippy again.
                              In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Working...
                              X