Semi-Southerners Meet Point @ Gateways for MAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-Southerners Meet Point @ Gateways for MAD

G'day there, so it's MAD time again, and this time we're going to Shents. Some dudes are coming up from places south - link here so we may as well get into the spirit and form a nice big ride from Gateways in Beeliar/Success. The usual meet point has been in the car park of Maccas or BP, and it may as well be again. They are planning on getting there for 0715 for a 0730 depart, but check back on this thread for any updates as they occur.

Details:

Meet from 0715, unless you want Maccas
    Depart 0730
    Location BP Success
    810 Beeliar Drv (cnr North Lake Rd)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fat Pat; 01-09-2009, 09:46 AM.
    Dead Man's Hand
    Internationational Porter Protection Group
    Just call me Pat

in
    "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Depending upon repairs(next week or so so bike will atleast be right) and me getting the feel for it in the time space then might aswell(i live like 2 stops further north, so depends if anyone from canning vale/willetton/etc are heading down there for you guys or just going straight :/

Maybe :p

Are the further south(Rockingham and Mandurah) groups planning on joining up? Or we'll wait and see? Hmm....i could see it now, 7:30 in the morning and 50+ motorbikes cruising down(up) the freeway heheheh(and if someone has managed to turbo a scooter, then a scooter for added lulz)
      Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

theres 2 groups further down 1 at mandurah and another abit closer can't remember the exact area but the threads are around one is actually posted in the OP. I should be down hopefully getting bike back next week and i'll come along.

Comment

The rides will meet up. Thats kind of whole point there is a link in the original post of this thread that gives you more detail on the other 2 meeting points Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

I'll be there Looking forward to it
            When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
            Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

should be there Pat.... BTW you still park on Stirling Street? haven't seen the CBR there for ages

Comment

Originally posted by R1 Yammie View Post
                should be there Pat.... BTW you still park on Stirling Street? haven't seen the CBR there for ages
                Verrry occasionally, I mostly use the train these days - as indicated by what's at the bottom of this post.

But I will be there for MAD again
                Dead Man's Hand
                Internationational Porter Protection Group
                Just call me Pat

Comment

should be there Pat
                  You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

I'll be in hopefully

Comment

I'll be there
                      RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

ill be there. cant wait.
                        :aus-salute: Yer thats ULTIMATE :aus-salute:

Originally Posted by lobes89 View Post
                        Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Ill be there, looking forward to the ride...
                          : Dulce et decorum est pro PATRIA mori .......... the old lie.....:.

Comment

Should be in for this one
                            sigpic

Comment

should be able to make it to gateways

Comment

Working...
                              X