Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie - Inglorious Basterds - Carousel Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Movie - Inglorious Basterds - Carousel Today

    I'm bored.

    I want to get out of the house and don't want to go to the pub and the weather is too miserable for a long ride.

    Inglorious Basterds is showing at Carousel today, 4:45, 6:15, 8:15 and 9:15. It's holding a healthy 86% on Rotton Tomatoes and is, by all accounts, quite entertaining.

    Anybody else keen? Me bored. You help.
    such comment
    wow
    many post


  • #2
    It's a great film mate. Enjoy
    Originally posted by TurboR1
    Herpes. Nature's sherbet.

    Comment


    • #3
      we are going to one of the showings there today
      IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

      Comment


      • #4
        I was just up that way on a ride. If I had known, I would have dropped through. Next time



        "Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

        Comment


        • #5
          Fuckit. I'm hitting this bitch up at 4:45.
          such comment
          wow
          many post

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm offended I didn't get a personal invite! I'm alone all week remember! I think dion really wanted to see this tho so will pass I'm sorry, if i was anything else I'd come!
            Splling n grammaz rebel fo lyfe. Wotevs homoez.

            Comment


            • #7
              What did you think of it Cam? I thought Christoph Waltz was superb and deserves an oscar.

              Comment


              • #8
                i didnt think it was worth seeing at the movies.
                IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

                Comment


                • #9
                  It is totally worth it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That movie kicked ass.

                    Would definitely see again, but probably in gold-class seats. Superb film, but the cattle class seating was horrible for it.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sitting there watching it I was thinking "This is climbing to the top of the "greatest movies ever made" list.. rapidly"

                      I loved it..

                      comic sans is OKAY!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cam View Post
                        That movie kicked ass.

                        Would definitely see again, but probably in gold-class seats. Superb film, but the cattle class seating was horrible for it.


                        heh...

                        I watched it on Friday night at La Premiere, was a great film, thoroughly enjoyed it apart from the assholes that brought their baby with them...

                        Whats the point of paying more for movie tickets if you still have to deal with the same inconsiderate retards?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WIGARUS View Post
                          thoroughly enjoyed it apart from the assholes that brought their baby with them...
                          :o

                          Assholes!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Got given free vouchers from work (heh). Plot was ooo-kay.. but much of the acting was absolutely superb, see it just for that.

                            Even Mike Myers gets a look in!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WIGARUS View Post
                              heh...

                              I watched it on Friday night at La Premiere, was a great film, thoroughly enjoyed it apart from the assholes that brought their baby with them...

                              Whats the point of paying more for movie tickets if you still have to deal with the same inconsiderate retards?
                              Did you bring your baby? WELL BABYS DON'T WATCH THIS!
                              Take the seed outside.
                              Leave it in the streets.
                              Run over it after the show.

                              [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vf3VzVbrXU]YouTube - Mastodon - Cut You Up With a Linoleum Knife[/ame]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X