Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirited Saturday 29th August : PSB Gets Dirty

Hi Guys

Baxter and I are getting dirty on sat and wondering if anyone wants to come along and join in the fun

They all say theres a time and place for everything so....

Time: Meet 10am for 10.30am leave
    Place: KFC carpark and surrounds, corner of Gt Eastern Hwy and Hodgson St Mundaring

KFC Mundaring - Google Maps

Bring your own dirtbikes fuel etc

Planning to be out for a couple of hours so bring water and nibblies if you like, otherwise we will most likely devour salty fatty goodness on the way home to hot showers.

Register your interest here - would love for some people to come and watch me make a fool of myself screaming my head off.... in fear

Yay dirt
    A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Comment

Oh yeah i was gonna reply the other day but then i orderd pizza online and i forgot. We will most likely be there!
      IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

But my white gear will get dirty. YAY.

Comment

fuck i wish the cr250 was running right now...need to get the cylinder re-sleeved. Dang...next time.
          ZippySig.com

Comment

man it doesnt take long to rebuild a 2 smoke. get ur shit together and be ready for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
              man it doesnt take long to rebuild a 2 smoke. get ur shit together and be ready for the weekend!
              I know it takes a few minutes to rebuild it, but the problem is with $$$ sad panda very very sad
              ZippySig.com

Comment

next time

Comment

Lol your living in the past withthese two stroker dirtys gotta love a thumper
                  A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Comment

Originally posted by baxter View Post
                    Lol your living in the past withthese two stroker dirtys gotta love a thumper
                    pffftt 2 stroke dirty's are the best, at least it doesnt sound like a wet fart
                    ZippySig.com

Comment

Ooh this means war at least my wet fart doesn't need to be rebuilt once a week

Comment

id rather a wet fart than a really tight one.

Comment

boys

Comment

Originally posted by ButtNekid
                            Arrgghhhh why this weekend, a few select crusty crew from PSB have been out and about for many a weekends now, Envee, Ozy, Seandre, Rich, Ben and I, we go to Pickering or my favourite, the Lakes.

But this weekend we are all out of action so maybe NEXT weekend we could get a MASSIVE crew out
                            well this sat both baxter and i have the day off
                            he's working next sat - maybe i could steal his beast if only i could touch the ground on it

Comment

lol just use your normal riding boots

oh and WOOT ALMOST THE WEEKEND

Comment

Working...
                              X