MAD ride practice run Sun 6th @ 10am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAD ride practice run Sun 6th @ 10am

On Sunday morning we are having a practice ride for the MAD ride volunteer marshals.

If you have been thinking of becoming a marshal, but aren't sure what it entails, join us on Sunday and see for yourself, this will be the last time you will be able to step up to the plate.

Meet at the front carpark at Shenton Park Hospital, on Selby st, from 9.30. I will give a brief pre-ride address and show everyone where to meet and park up on the big day, then we will be off.

Ride duration is approx 60 mins, at the Esplanade I will stop briefly near the entrance to the reserve that we will be using, after which you are all welcome to join me for a coffee at the bell tower, where I will park up after the ride.

No doubt there will probably be a pub run, or a river run organised from the bell tower as well.

See you there.

I'll be there, looks like being in the car.

I'll give people a rundown of what will be happening re: parking and marshalling.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Im looking at doing a dummy run on sunday for the southerners mad ride. Mind if i tag along with you guys even though i dont want to be a mashall Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Unfortunately I can't make it on sunday due to work, however I plan to run some dummy runs of the route in my own time (probably on my own, quick little runs after work). Karen's demo last night was awesome, got a strong understanding of how it's gonna roll now.

I'll make sure after Sunday that I check back with another marshall (probably Karen) and get updated if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin1981 View Post
          Im looking at doing a dummy run on sunday for the southerners mad ride. Mind if i tag along with you guys even though i dont want to be a mashall Posted via Mobile Device
          Don't see why not, see you there.

Comment

I will try to make the last run of this, although fathers day has it's duties to attend as well!

Comment

I'll try and make it. Got my sisters 21st Saturday night, so if I'm not too hung over I'm in.
              As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil 'cos I'm the meanest motherfucker in the valley...

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
                I will try to make the last run of this, although fathers day has it's duties to attend as well!
                This^^^ - any chance we could muster at 0830hrs for a 0900hrs off??? will make best effort to be there anyway but it's cutting close to the blood for lunch appointments and the like...

Comment

Should be there

Comment

If a PSB'er can ride at the speed limit, hold his/her position on the road, and stop at red lights, then that person can probably become a marshall. Everyone should at least have a go at this!

Then there's always the after ride stuff too. It should be a good day.
                    Please, call me Flash...

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
                      This^^^ - any chance we could muster at 0830hrs for a 0900hrs off??? will make best effort to be there anyway but it's cutting close to the blood for lunch appointments and the like...
                      Yep this sort of a time would prob work better for me too, not sure about everyone else though, or even a saturday arvo run.

Comment

Two hopes, one's Bob. Bart's Buck's party the night before. There be hangovers afoot...
                        Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

yea i plan on having one
                          Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

I have an EPIC night on sat night but i'll do my best to make te 10AM meet..if it's changed to 9AM then that's more unlikely...

Either way if my bike is moving around the road a bit weird i blame the bike not my hangover...
                            Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                            1985 - 2009

Comment

If you change to this time ill give it a miss. Im not missing breakfast in bed for a second year in a row

Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Working...
                              X