HRCA Ride Sat. 5th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRCA Ride Sat. 5th September

Weather permitting, meet Sat 5 September at the Honda Shop Midland at 9.45am for a 10.00am departure.

The weather forecast is looking a bit dodgy (ie. Saturday: Few showers.) so we'll have to keep an eye on it. Call me on the morning if you are concerned before you head off. I'll be watching the rain radar and will make a call in the morning as to whether the ride's on or postponed to the following week.

If the ride does go ahead, as usual the plan will be to take in some country back roads and have lunch at a pleasant country location before returning to Perth.

There will be plenty of opportunities for people to peel off early if they can't stay for the whole ride.

Hope to see you there!

General Notes about our rides:

1) The ride is subject to fine weather on the morning of the ride. Call 0409-110862 if you have any doubts or questions.

2) No squids (If you don't know what that means - look it up). We expect people to safely ride within their ability. On our rides there is no pressure to 'keep up or crash trying'.

3) Not small-commuter-bike, cruiser or Goldwing friendly (sorry, but our ride can't be everything to everyone).

4) 250 sportbikes welcome (but see note 2 above)

5) Riders on brands other than Honda welcome - so long as we don't have to listen to a continuous stream of "Yamazakis are better than Hondas 'cos...."
    "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

FIRST in!

Comment

Not sure if I'll be allowed to go on this
      I'll have to check with my mum :/
      It's her birthday on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by IGS View Post
        Not sure if I'll be allowed to go on this
        I'll have to check with my mum :/
        It's her birthday on Saturday
        I'll have to check with my manager Mex if I'm allowed. Depends on what state we both get into Fri night.

Na, inski. Hangover, showers, add it all to the mix
        Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Will be tied up in the morning (I wish!) with junior sport commitments, why they cant get into crime and leave me alone I dont know.

Spock, can you pm me the lunch break stop and approx time and Ill try to catch you all there?
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

In. I'll fit my pug ugly eagle screen to see if it actually does anything apart from making the bike look shit for the day. Been meaning to to give it a proper test for a while now. At least it will hidden amoung all the ugly .........
            Can you help with foster care?
            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

IN... altho the new Pirellis dont like water much..

I'll have to check with my manager Mex if I'm allowed. Depends on what state we both get into Fri night.
              sigpic
              http://www.caschibye.it/page/curiosita.htm

Comment

I am calling for rain and we all go to the pub for lunch and say good bye to Mex as he is leaving us

Comment

Originally posted by Mex View Post
                  IN... altho the new Pirellis dont like water much..
                  Glad it's not just me who thinks so. Mind you, Trev saw my evidence spinning it's way down West Coast Hwy.

Justified!
                  Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

+1 In

Comment

In I'm hoping.... Will you be my Honda shadow Steeds

Comment

Rain?? She'll be right, mateys!

Might try and bung Lolly a $50 towards Bridgetown.

Comment

sorry fellas (steeds n boogs) cant make this one, meetn a guy to sell my car. And by the looks of the first post i wudnt b allowed with my weeny toy bike
                          "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

i would like to know do you do this ride every month and is this a honda club?

Comment

Originally posted by twowheels View Post
                              i would like to know do you do this ride every month and is this a honda club?
                              Yes and yes.
                              "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Working...
                              X