No announcement yet.

Canned - we're all a bunch of girls - Monday 14th - run out to Toodyay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Canned - we're all a bunch of girls - Monday 14th - run out to Toodyay

Following last Mondays fun and successful ride through the southern regions of Perth, I am looking this time at doing a ride in the northern areas.

The plan is to head up to Toodyay (I've heard someone talk about O'brians raod - anyone care to enlighten me - I saw an O'brians road on my way up there Tuesday....) and surrounds - I found the road out to Goomalling was pretty enjoyable, apart from the wet roads.

Plan is hit Toodyay for a feed then do a loop through goomalling and some other small towns up that way.

Keen?

I am.
    Last edited by Harro; 13-09-2009, 10:43 PM.

Will quite possibly join you once again.
    BUY MY BIKE - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1000rr-151241/

Comment

Did O'Brien rd with the MRA about three weeks back.30 kay hairpins and scenic, but plod do patrol the road as it's a popular bike road.

Comment

Ahh good to see JAFA.

Cheers dennisw - we have our ways and means

Comment

Keen!

O'Briens / Berry Roads are awesome fun but O'Briens has had some loose gravel on it lately so care must be taken. Shortfuse came unstuck there recently among others and it is also where Brocky crashed. Given proper respect and in absence of marbles on the road its well worth it.

I have never seen Mr Plod on there before though but wouldn't be surprised at all.

A good way back from Toodyay is Julimar Road / Chittering Valley Road too

What is your roster Harro?
          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

In!

have not taken the new girl on obriens yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
              Keen!

O'Briens / Berry Roads are awesome fun but O'Briens has had some loose gravel on it lately so care must be taken. Shortfuse came unstuck there recently among others and it is also where Brocky crashed. Given proper respect and in absence of marbles on the road its well worth it.

I have never seen Mr Plod on there before though but wouldn't be surprised at all.

A good way back from Toodyay is Julimar Road / Chittering Valley Road too

What is your roster Harro?
              Ahh good to hear its an awesome road, be good to see you on one of these country runs wai.

My roster is 8 & 6 - Pretty much from Wednesday to Wednesday (thurs morning after nightshift) I fly home Thursday morning next week - at work at the moment.

Originally posted by MaximPrime View Post
              In!

have not taken the new girl on obriens yet.
              Sweet! On the 250?

Comment

Lucky bugger! I am 9/5 Wednesday to Thursday usually do a ride on the Tuesday of each break (except the last couple have been a little busy).

Now I know you are on virtually the same roster I might head out a few more times during the week.
                Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Harro View Post
                  Sweet! On the 250?
                  Its no ordinary 250.

its a 2stroke 250

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
                    Lucky bugger! I am 9/5 Wednesday to Thursday usually do a ride on the Tuesday of each break (except the last couple have been a little busy).

Now I know you are on virtually the same roster I might head out a few more times during the week.
                    Aww sweet man - well you know my PSB name

9/5 aint that great, but beats the hell out of 2 &1.

Originally posted by MaximPrime View Post
                    Its no ordinary 250.

its a 2stroke 250
                    Haha looks like a common theme there.....that 250 number.

You'll smash me through the bends no doubt.

Comment

Hmmmm I'll see, but i should'nt make this, monday= ride day thing too regular, cause i could get to like it!

Comment

I can see the RDO may well have to get a shunt from the Wednesday again, will let the weather guide me closer to the day, but a provisional IN

Originally posted by Harro View Post
                        Ahh good to see JAFA.

Cheers dennisw - we have our ways and means
                        hmm, a lot hinges on this..... Harro, should we all head to Bunnings?

Oh and if you're looking north, about a 400k round trip can be found here, nice roads, includes obrien and the popular towns just east
                        http://www.whereis.com/?id=605D7DABB42F4
                        Last edited by Dark Shadow; 07-09-2009, 01:25 AM. Reason: adding maps

Comment

i'm in.... heard a few things about your rides so i'm definitely in

Comment

Yer i'm in was fun last time

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Shadow View Post
                              I can see the RDO may well have to get a shunt from the Wednesday again, will let the weather guide me closer to the day, but a provisional IN

hmm, a lot hinges on this..... Harro, should we all head to Bunnings?

Oh and if you're looking north, about a 400k round trip can be found here, nice roads, includes obrien and the popular towns just east
                              Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com
                              Good to see DS - Haha Bunnings stocks in the door repair section may take a bit of a hit. That ride route looks pretty good - might make a few changes once I get home and can study it more -

to Andy - the illustrator of the idea

Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
                              Hmmmm I'll see, but i should'nt make this, monday= ride day thing too regular, cause i could get to like it!
                              Ahh but its the best kind of addiction! You know you want just one more hit of that delicious ride fun.

Good to hear the rides are getting some good feedbck - welcome aboard fearlez5!

Comment

Working...
                              X