Supermoto Ride - Sat 5 Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supermoto Ride - Sat 5 Sept

Heading out for a bit of a ride Saturday afternoon. Supermotos and dual sport bikes welcome. Really, you can bring anything you like but the ride will be geared for these type of bikes. No long freeway hauls or anyhting. I'm SOR so meeting somewhere close to downtown prefered but I'll flex based on who wants to come.

Morning looks a little dicey for weather so i'll leave the time open for now. Shoot me a PM for my # and we can tee it up.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Sidways rain sucks balls. Will go if it dries up this arvo or I'll go tomorrow which is looking promising so far.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Here's hoping it clears up.
      PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

You guys are on Motards and worried about the rain?
        Man up.

Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
        Sidways rain sucks balls..
        Sideways in the rain is fun.

Comment

OT but last night I had a bit of a blat in the wet and experienced some major head shakes under hard accelleration. Didn't notice this in the dry. Tyres?

Comment

tee one up in a couple of weekends and im in for sure
            IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Originally posted by druu View Post
              OT but last night I had a bit of a blat in the wet and experienced some major head shakes under hard accelleration. Didn't notice this in the dry. Tyres?
              How wet? Hydroplaning a bit maybe? I rode home from Guildford last night in a fucking monsoon and it was pretty stable. I left it on the hard map to see how it would go. Just a little easier on the throttle and she's fine.

You probably didn't notice in the dry cause the front was off the ground. Rich did some sick rolling monsoon burnouts last night, big nuts required.

Give me a shout and we'll see about a ride this arvo. It's drying up quite well with the wind. I don't mind a little damp, just prefer not to be in the pounding rain in a dirtbike helmet.

Comment

Good ride today. Pretty much sunny and dry the whole time. Did a little river run and then a little urban assault round some back alleys and a high school.

Good stuff.

Comment

Haha, thanks for the ride man.

Comment

AHH CRAP!!! why do I read this only now???
                    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Comment

Originally posted by Texm78 View Post
                      AHH CRAP!!! why do I read this only now???

No worries man. Come out for the next one. I'm trying to get a regular crew together. Shoot me a PM and I'l give you my number.

Comment

Working...
                      X