Kytty's Halloween Extravaganza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Kytty's Halloween Extravaganza

Well its almost that time of year when the freaks can come out of hiding without anyon e suspecting a thing To celebrate this hallowed occaision I am throwing a halloween shindig at my place (read : parents abode in the hills)

This IS a FANCY DRESSS event. So be it a pimp, doctor, Darth Vader or god forbid somthing actually scary dress yourself up and head on up. This will be a bring a plate event as there will be a few . I will be busting out sausages, a veggie friendly salad and my mums world famous fried rice and bread rolls and some cans of softy for the softies and DD's.

WHEN : SAT 31st October
    Where : My place. If you know me PM me for the addy
    (Its in Stoneville near Mundaring ... forgot the hills is like a holiday for WA hehe)
    TIME: 7pmish onwards

There is PLENTY of parking space and if you are planning on drinking and driving you can plan on me hiding your keys and you finding a comfy piece of carpet for the night. Bacon and eggs for those who crash the night (Please PM if you are planning on needing crashing space so I can figure out where to stash people and how many pigs to sacrifice)

The PS3 and Wii will still be set from the kids party earlier in the day so Guitar Hero World Tour may even get busted out if people are drunk enough to attempt to sing hehe. Assistance is not required but if you wanna rock up a lil earlier just lemme know There is always a cold beer in the fridge.
    Last edited by Kytty; 04-09-2009, 11:46 PM.

First to mirkz, what suburb?

**edit: Stoneville? My old stomping ground
    Last edited by Sunshine & F'n Rainbows; 05-09-2009, 01:09 AM.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

very likely in
      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

you better be wench hehe

Comment

*giggles*
          you know how to push my buttons dont you
          Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Keen as!

I knew I'd have a use for my mankini eventually
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Well I suppose I could attend since you asked politely

Comment

oh and FYI your better halves and satanic spawn (offspring) are more than welcome as my ferals will be there

YAY I get my free Tim hugs for the night woohooo

Comment

Who said anything about free? You have to pay like everyone else
                  I spose as the host I'll give you a discount though

Comment

I will be back in Perth so I will be making an appearance

Comment

Ugh, my best friends (huge mistake) wedding that day, I plan on being well maggot by nightfall but will attempt to make it, possibly in Wedding get up and all... marriage = halloween type occasion yeah?

Comment

lol if it means we get to see you all sexied up wedding like Jo then for sure wedding gear counts as dressups

Comment

im one of those grumpy bastards who doesnt like dressing up but i might try and pull something together
                          TV Antennas - Home theatre installations - TV's wall mounted - Phone and data cabling - TV reception service & repairs - Much more...
                          Discounts for PSB members
                          ----------
                          [email protected] - Ph: 0415 425 524 - or PM me

Comment

could be in now what to wear
                            mabe a big 1 and a camp out

Comment

Only 4 weeks to go ... I wonder if Im leaving it a bit late for a costume lol ...

Comment

Working...
                              X