No announcement yet.

Oh shit, I am getting married. Better organise pre marital boob action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Oh shit, I am getting married. Better organise pre marital boob action

I'm handing my balls over to my future wife in october, so I need to farewell them.

Righto, here's the deal

Saturday 19th

Drinks at rosie ogradys or whatev it's called in northbridge. About 9pm ish.

There for a bit then around 1030 1100, off to voodoo... if my future wife asks, there are no strippers there

This is going to be a fairly cruisy night, no real plans, just catching up with guys I haven't seen for a while (and if marriage is anything to go by, that I'll never see again). Come along, wish me well and have a drink before the new management takes over.

Let me or goofy know if you are thinking of dropping in. A couple of the boys are just coming for a beer or five, no boobs... they are the ones that are already married... so no hass if tits aren't your thing

they are my thing!

I send you my condolences...

Congrats
    ZippySig.com

Comment

Hrm... tits are very much my thing, but I don't like heading out to strip joints without my wife
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

I'd love to come Lee but I've been assigned the duty of watching over my brothers 18th. Sorry dood!
        I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

congrats yo!

i'm sure it wont be too long before we see custom baby rgv's built in member's project section here!

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
          Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

I know what you mean cam... but if teej comes, then my soon to be wife will want to come along as well... a couple of the boys are just coming for the drinks before we head off to voodoo.

Alex, you're gay.

There's about a dozen or so of us so far, as I say nothing really planned, just a few drinks and stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X