Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth to Bunbury!

Hey guys,

Heading down to Bunbury on Saturday to get the bike tuned @ Wayne Patterson's Ducati.

If you want to tag along feel free to do so.
    If anyone is keen let me know and we can organise a meet.
    We can stop at a pub and have a beer/feed too down there too

Thanks
    Bren
    Last edited by GIXSIR; 16-09-2009, 02:58 PM.

Grab a map of the south west and perth from a servo.

For a small deviation, go down to North Dandalup then over to Dwellingup, then to Waroona through the back way, then down to Bunno from there, add an extra 45 minutes to your travel time just to be safe.

Comment

Ok cheers!
      Last edited by GIXSIR; 16-09-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Ooo I could be tempted, not sure if I have anything on.
        Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
        1985 - 2009

Comment

So far it looks like myself and TORQ are heading down but he is yet to confirm!

Comment

Don't do what I did. Todd did a fantastic job. Got all the way back to Perth with no issues and got done by cop with laser on Mirrabooka Ave 5 mins from home. Aarrgghh! First points loss in 18 months.

Very happy with the Dyno tune. He knew what he was doing and actually listened to what I wanted. Hope it goes well for you. Could be a bit damp down that way. Be careful.
            You shake and smack the ketchup bottle, none will come and then a lot'll.

--------------------------------------------

Perth Graphics Centre - Ventureshield authorised installers.

www.pgc.com.au

Comment

dooooood .... everyones going to Bunbury in a couple weeks

Comment

Haha yea i'll tag along all tuned

Comment

Originally posted by BrenR1 View Post
                  Hey guys,

We can stop at a pub and have a beer/feed too down there too

Thanks
                  Bren
                  I was gonna say don't drink and drive, but then realised you'll probably only have one beer and won't drive before it's out of your system anyway but it wont let me delete it because i posted it already!

Comment

No won't be no drinking and riding!
                    Leaving Perth 8am on Saturday.
                    Tag along if you want to come for a ride, weather should be ok

Comment

Checking 3 different weather sites and they all have differing ideas of what the weekend is going to be like, but it shouldn't be too bad on Saturday.

I'm up for a ride this Saturday but I make it a point of not going to Bunno unless absolutely necessary, and never voluntarily. Have a good day, guys.
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                        Checking 3 different weather sites and they all have differing ideas of what the weekend is going to be like, but it shouldn't be too bad on Saturday.

I'm up for a ride this Saturday but I make it a point of not going to Bunno unless absolutely necessary, and never voluntarily. Have a good day, guys.
                        Whys that?

Some good roads on the way if you avoid certain cop hot spots..
                        Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                        1985 - 2009

Comment

I got out years ago and I aint going back. EVER!
                          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                          Amen, brother. Amen.
                          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post

Yea weather should be ok, just hope the police don't give me too much trouble.
                            Even am considering putting back on my stock fender elim, reckon its a good idea? :mellow:

Comment

Nah, take the risk... if you get booked for it then you just go over the pits. The risk is the same no matter where you are, I reckon.
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Working...
                              X