• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learner - Newbie Ride, Wednesday 23rd September

Meet from 6.15pm leave 6.45pm

Meet point - Causeway Bike Shops

Hint for the ride - Ladies right, Gents left, in ya go

Read these , please Introducing the weekly 'Learner Newbie Rides' - what to expect.

Post up if you need a Shadow or go here and ask nicely

Last edited by Stoneville; 17-09-2009, 03:06 PM.

in 1st

Comment

should be in for this
      There is no more time, even for cake. For you, the cake is over. You have reached the end of cake.

Comment

hopefully i could be in!
        When life gives you lemons, just say "F$&@ the lemons" and bail!

__________________________________________________ __________________________
        I just caught the cat on my leathers, I guess it's ok cuz "Trouble" and leather go together

Comment

anyone want a Plus +1 ?

Please and Thankyou.

Comment

Should be in, shadow and weather permitting.

Comment

Sorry boys n girls, something has come up so now on Wednesday night

Sorry Ross

Comment

ah crap. im out then
                There is no more time, even for cake. For you, the cake is over. You have reached the end of cake.

Comment

Was going so say in given i havnt been on an LNR for a while. As usual I will have to be working instead.
                  I'm torn between nuking the whole thing, and preserving it as an example of the sandiest vagina I've seen in a long while
                  Me: " some cop would take a photo of you the first chance you go over the limit and no one would let you merge and someone would have thrown a stubbie through your window and chased you the rest of your journey for being in pole position. "

Comment

I like the closer dinner stops. Will see how much time i have and meet you half way maybes.

Unless fitting bling
                    yes, i am ignorant
                    yes, i am a prick
                    no, i don't care
                    you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by Envy View Post
                      anyone want a Plus +1 ?

Please and Thankyou.
                      I can grab you if you like..hopefully i'm not working but i'll know by Sunday evening.
                      Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                      1985 - 2009

Comment

Gordan said the same thing, If he doesnt make it, I'll let you know.
                        Thanks for the offer though much appreciated.

Comment

In
                          Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hondakid View Post
                            Was going so say in given i havnt been on an LNR for a while. As usual I will have to be working instead.
                            u work too much during the middle of the week

Comment

I know it's bad, I don't like working at night as much as I used to. I don't mind days during the week it means I get to live like a normal person for a while.
                              I'm torn between nuking the whole thing, and preserving it as an example of the sandiest vagina I've seen in a long while
                              Me: " some cop would take a photo of you the first chance you go over the limit and no one would let you merge and someone would have thrown a stubbie through your window and chased you the rest of your journey for being in pole position. "

Comment

Working...
                              X