blackbird get together...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackbird get together...

Hopefully, weather permitting, a bit of a get together of blackbird riders this coming sunday of the upcoming long weekend. Few guys from ozbb forums who are on here as well may hopefully attend as well. Really just to meet fellow bird riders etc, put some faces to names yada yada yada.
    Suggested meeting point would be Caltex at bottom of the hill on great eastern and head up to Mundaring weir pub.
    Time is yet to be confirmed but please by all means suggest a good time you feel to meet up...
    Hopefully we will see ya's all there...

Cheers
    Greg

Bugger. I'm away with the kids.

Comment

This is a mate of mine, he's only just joined. Should make it easier for the Blackbird crew to catch up.

Perth Street Bikes - The Honda Blackbird Crew
      07 MV F41000R
      09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
      07 CBR 600RR trackbike
      sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ozboy View Post
        This is a mate of mine, he's only just joined. Should make it easier for the Blackbird crew to catch up.

Perth Street Bikes - The Honda Blackbird Crew
        excellent....hopefully a large- ish get together...

Comment

Hoping to come, but depends on weather I have the kids or not.

Comment

Working
            Dolphin 38.

I don't know whether you noticed Marjory, but the criminal fraternity sometimes indulge in practices called pretending and lying.

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
              Bugger. I'm away with the kids.
              +1 I'll be in Augusta with the missus and son
              #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
              Originally posted by Phildo
              Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
              Originally posted by filbert
              i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
              Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Weather forecast is looking spot on for weekend guys. So Im thinking maybe a 10am meet?? get a bit of a ride in then to mundaring or york for lunch and a coldie???
                Last edited by gc33; 25-09-2009, 08:22 PM. Reason: note time change

Comment

bugger..went to the wrong servo, Caltex one in Rivervale on Gt Eastern. Hope you had a gud 1
                  When someone demands blind obedience, you'd be a fool not to peek.
                  Jim Fiebig

Comment

i just caught up with this post - missed out!
                    Danno
                    Honda CBR1100xxs

Comment

next time guys...anyway, had a great ride...me being the only XX there but had a few mates turn up with their friends...2 m109r's one with an intercooled turbo....phaark!! Couple of Gixxer 750's and my mate had his CBX6 out as well. Will post some pics this arvo...
                      Had a great lunch at the castle pub in york, then across to toodyay on a different route but was good...then dewars pool rd to bindoon and home. all up bout 300km so only a short ride.
                      Oh....and no coppers out that i saw either :-)
                      Next time, with enough warning to all I reckon we may do an overnighter somewhere if anyone is interested??

Comment

ok...pics posted as promised...like I said I was the only blackbird and a few other bikes. Shouldve taken my 109 then It wouldve just been a 109 ride hehe.
                        the HD and 1 of the gixxers in the pic wasnt with us but anyway...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X