Hills Run Sunday 27.09.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Friendly Hills Run Sunday 27.09.09

This has been in the planning stages for a few weeks now.

Meet 0900 for 0930 start at the Caltex Sevice Station, Cnr Albany Hwy and Gosnells Rd West. This ride will cover the eastern and northern hills. Stopping for lunch at Gidgegannup and leaving there at 1:00pm so if riders can only make the afternoon component, they're welcome to join us there. There'll be a stop in Mundaring, so if riders can only be there for the morning, there's an opportunity to drop off the group.

Same as last time, morning tea at my place. Weather should be sensational so all in all it should be a good ride.
    Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Hmmm hills or pie run, decisions decisions !

Comment

hehe same mystery pie run or hills run.... its gonna be my birthday too Yay to fine weather on the wkend
      I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

Looks like there's a complete lack of interest in this so I'll CANCEL the run.

Comment

Bad timing. Flash has got himself some die hard followers, so competing runs is always going to be difficult. I would have been interested otherwise.
          Insert witty comment here

Comment

Hi Wilson,

Not offended and I don't see it as a competition - just offering to share my knowledge of the hills.

Comment

Hi Scrap, have been one one of your rides and it was great... I am so busy at the moment, I am only prepared to commit to a ride at the last minute (if the sun and moon and planets align to allow it).
              The reason for this post is just a show of hands to say please schedule one for a different weekend.
              Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Hell yeah! The more rides, the better. Keep posting them up.
                Please, call me Flash...

Comment

Yeah i agree, definately schedule for another time. i would've been in if i hadn't already said yes to the pie run. Hill runs are the best

Comment

Working...
                  X