country ride fri 25th sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• country ride fri 25th sept

hay guys anyone keen on a blast through the country tomorrow (fri 25th)
    haven't organised a plan just yet, but will post something this arvo if anyones keen. will be looking at a 9 am start from hj's in cannington and hoping to be home between 3 and 4 in the arvo. it will be quiet spirited, so probably not best for two-fifties. will post a plan soon. cheers guys

i would but i need a shadow

Comment

just in case you haven't remembered (and you may not be bothered) but it's a double-demerits weekend this weekend. I would've come if not for a ball this friday but if you go, enjoy

Comment

crap...i just realised double demerits probably wont start by the time you're back?....don't mind me...as you were...

Comment

double demerits generally start at midnight tonight.....but no bother

Comment

ok, so rough plan is to head to toodyay, across to goomalling, northam, stop in at york for lunch then back into perth. will also depend on weather. at this stage it should be fine. i'll be at meet point at about 830 drinking my coffee and breaky rap, see ya's there

Comment

I'm in if I wake up early enough and you don't mind
              Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
              Originally posted by filbert
              it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

-10 points for not turning up to your own ride dude. I had a fun ride anyway though.
                Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                Originally posted by filbert
                it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

sorry mate, missed the alarm this morning. i checked last night too and no one was really keen. owe you one!

Comment

Working...
                  X