Mundaring Run Sunday Arvo 27/9/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Friendly Mundaring Run Sunday Arvo 27/9/09

Heading out to mundaring on sunday afternoon, via the scenic road and on the way back by a different route (both of which involve twisties ). Will probably take a couple of hours in total, anyone is free to join us.

Will be cruiser paced, as that is what dad rides so will be 250 etc friendly.

Meet 2:45pm at the BP on the corner of Archer & Orrong Rds, Carlisle for a 3pm depart.

Post up if you're in so I can get an idea of final numbers, I like to try and be organized.

edit: Forgot to mention, Dad can shadow both R and R-E so if you live on the way (we're coming down from NOR) or close to the meet point we'll see what we can arrange.
    Last edited by zed7fiddy; 25-09-2009, 02:54 PM.
    Nothing from something.

Sunday is going to be an awesome day for riding

There's 3 rides that I know of for people to choose from, hope you all have fun

Might see what time I'm going home from the flats

Comment

I didn't see any others out that way.... Hmm.... time to look harder.
      Nothing from something.

Comment

Think Scrap (cruiser) had one?? and the Pie run is going north I think, thought there was one more, but that might be the old mind playing tricks

Comment

250 Friendly Pie Run (Mystery Explorer) 27/09/09

But, this ride may be finished by the time yours starts. Who knows, 2 rides in a row...
          Last edited by atreides; 25-09-2009, 03:55 PM. Reason: should learn to use preview function.

Comment

yeah maybe, i'm going on the pie run too but, if it finishes early enough i'll be there for this

Comment

The pie run should be back to Bayswater 1400hrs at the latest. Bags of time to get to the Zed-ride! I might do both myself.
              Please, call me Flash...

Comment

Cool. I'd be up for the pie run if it didn't leave so early... damn graveyard shiftwork...
                Nothing from something.

Comment

Should be in depengding on how the pie run goes

Comment

At this stage I have no shadow for the pie run, but this ride has the potential to go past my house if you're willing to pick me up too??

Thanks

Comment

sounds good, might be there.
                      the kalamunda has shown superbikes on request and they start at 5.30 sunday arvo
                      The Secret Terrorists vaticanassassins Avro_Manhatten-The_Vaticans_Holocaust,2007.pdf Cracking The IRS Code CECAustralia truth11.com . truth-now.net AustraliansSayNo Corporate Government of Australia 666 has almost begun

Comment

may spot ya's out there....meeting up with a few bikes at caltex great eastern at 10am up to york then maybe mundaring for a light coldie...taking it easy as no doubt mr PC plod will be out in force...1st awesome weekend of weather etc....
                        Dunno if it will be the 109 or the bird....missus wants tho go on the bird so gonna have to remove panniers for venturer rack...

Comment

Originally posted by coxjon View Post
                          At this stage I have no shadow for the pie run, but this ride has the potential to go past my house if you're willing to pick me up too??

Thanks
                          During the ride I would prefer not to stop off, and beforehand would be tight for time (on our part) due to your location, is there a way you can get to the meet point?
                          Nothing from something.

Comment

Might do 2 rides in a row depending on the finishing time for the 1st time.

Comment

in for pie run then mundairing. cya at both

Comment

Working...
                              X