X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learner RE Learner ride Monday 28th take 2

Please note RE Learners only

Topic has been changed
    Ride is going to go ahead providing we get 3-4 learners. We could do with the services of 1 experienced rider if anyone is able to offer some assistance.

Meet Point is Cannington Motorcycles on Albany Highway in Cannington at 10:00 AM. We will be leaving around 10:30 AM.

The proposed route will be leaving from Cannington Motorcycles and heading up into Kalamunda, then through Kelmscott on the way home to buzz past the licensing centre.

There will be a limit to a maximum of 5 learners.

The purpose of this ride is for learners to get out for a ride at a relaxed pace and to be able to ask questions and seek information from experienced riders and instructors. We will also be giving learners the opportunity to have a practise at O turns and E Stops depending on traffic and weather conditions. We will try and cover most aspects of learning to ride while we are out and about.

If you do not have a bike and want to attend PM me and we might be able to sort something out. I have 2 Spare bikes available at this stage(This is subject to change) All I ask is that you don't thrash them and you cover the fuel costs.
    Last edited by SIKPUPY; 26-09-2009, 07:00 AM.

I would be interested but would need a shadow to get me From Thornlie to Cannington and obviously back to Thornlie . I have a CBF250 so i pressume you meant 250cc bikes on RE licence and not R licence ???

Comment

Prot RE learners only. Have changed title to suit

Regards

Brett

Comment

Seznid - this is the ride for you

Comment

So iam leaning to ride a 250cc motorbike then i am a RE learner ? Am i not ?

Also have a friend who just got her licence but no Bike . What spare bikes do you have if she wanted to come along ( Make of bike ) Also approx what time do you usually set off
          thanks

Comment

what time is it. id love to join my re test is on tuesday. last minute practice wont hurt

Comment

Will possibly still be in bunbury on monday, otherwise I'd love to come for something like this - having a few more lessons this weekend (and next weekend too) as my tests coming up soon.

Planning to get in a whole lot of practice over the next few weeks so if anyone going on this is up for some more low speed stuff (O turns, E stops - general stuff like roundabouts etc) on a few afternoons next week I'm sure we can wrangle something together with some hungry (or thirsty!) shadows .

Comment

practice hurts no one

Comment

I'd be interested in this if a shadow would be willing to swing by and pick me up...

Comment

I'd be in, morning or later afternoon would suit me, just not free from 12-3. I've recently passed my test and got my own CBF250, so I don't technically need a shadow, but if anyone was passing near Subi I wouldn't mind having one!

Comment

Originally posted by Katyusha View Post
                      I'd be in, morning or later afternoon would suit me, just not free from 12-3. I've recently passed my test and got my own CBF250, so I don't technically need a shadow, but if anyone was passing near Subi I wouldn't mind having one!

Katyusha

This ride will be for learners only at this stage if we go ahead with it.

Comment

LOL The advantages of being a learner LOL

Got a lesson tomorrow after work so i hope that after this being my 5th i will be close to getting my license

Comment

Bump... Ride is now going ahead, please read first post for times etc.

Comment

Hi
                            For future references I am available for anyone wanting
                            a shadow for rides, however will be day/date dependent as I now have my
                            19 year son on L Plates and he rides a CBR125

Could he attend one of these rides??
                            I ride a 125 scoot, its will do 90kmh effortlessly etc

Cheers
                            Pete :-)

Comment

Cool i will be there

Arnold is going to shadow me there and back

thanks again
                              Ian

Comment

Working...
                              X