Easy Ride Tonight 27th 6:30ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Friendly Easy Ride Tonight 27th 6:30ish

Anyone keen for a ride tonight? 250 Friendly. Thinking of starting in Morley Area (Say Fast Eddies near Galleria) about 6:30 and heading down via the river runs to Freo for a Coffee or a Beer you decide.

Got a 250 Learner who is also very keen to get out with me tonight. Anyone able to shadow him from Beechboro?

I would love to get out, but starting to get affects from the last lot of chemo and need to be all good for tomorrow, I'm off to have a nana nap, will stop back in here if I'm back on top again around 5 or so

Comment

sounds great.

in at this stage.

Comment

damn, would've like to join you phil if i didn't have dinner on.

maybe next time if i still have my bike.

Comment

Mirkz at this stage.

Comment

No worries guys. Andy just cancel dinner. Needs a bit more interest Anyone keen and able to shadow? You up yet stoney? haha

Comment

yeh PM me the addy for pick up, can't be out late though otherwise I'll crash for tomorrow, can't have that, so as long as you don't mind me just tagging on as shadow and you're not breaking landspeed records, I'll come down the hill for a few hours

Comment

Anyone else coming down the hill as a shadow? A beer sounds really nice

Comment

il be in for headin down for a coffee if the ride still goin ahead
                  “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                  Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Coxjon, send me your addy and I'll get you on the way through

Comment

meet time still 6:30? sorry i cant shadow anyone, i promse to do it lots in three years

Comment

Thanks stoney, PM sent

Originally posted by polony View Post
                        sorry i cant shadow anyone, i promse to do it lots in three years
                        I feel the same way and am pretty happy about paying it forward!

Comment

Yeah meet about 6:30 leave about 6:45 probably. Will do Stoney.

Comment

in
                            Vincit Omnia Veritas
                            sigpic

Comment

any body else coming? Just me and sparks so far ....
                              Posted via Mobile Device
                              Vincit Omnia Veritas
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X