Denmark Run Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denmark Run Tomorrow

I'm riding to Denmark tomorrow(Thursday) morning around 10ish. Anyone else heading down thats wants to join up? I'll be heading back on to Perth Tuesday around the same time. I bought 2 dozen Krispy Kremes from Canberra today for bribes on the way down.
    Originally posted by TurboR1
    Herpes. Nature's sherbet.

Damn work, cause i still wanna try krispy kremes

Comment

Fuuuu i wanna eat krispy kremes now they are delicious. Out - got work
      ZippySig.com

Comment

mmmm Denmark.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

come on deej ... you know you want to build a house down there.... oh wai mansion be better
          A site all parents should check regulary
          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Denmark bakery, nuf said

Bert
            It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              Denmark bakery, nuf said

Bert
              WHS!

Lamb and Rosemary... argghhh

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              come on deej ... you know you want to build a house down there.... oh wai mansion be better
              Ohh waii!!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

trying to swing friday next week off to come for a drive

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                  trying to swing friday next week off to come for a drive

Dubs
                  U can do eeet!

Comment

I did my apprenticeship at the Denmark Bakery. Dad retired from real estate down there last year. Let us know if u ever need any help property wise, contacts etc.

Comment

Your dad is Peter Robertson?

(Jk)

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if that playboy has a few spawn floating around the place, but hopefully none as old as me.

Comment

I've got a fair idea of the location of ur place. Nice.

Comment

Ta. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Denmark bakery is pretty famous huh, no surprise, it is the goods.

I'm another ex-denmarkian. Might even know some of you... weird

edit: Jealous of the ride, will be doing it regularly when I get home
                              Ello

Comment

Working...
                              X