Ride tonight 3/10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride tonight 3/10?

After the action shots today I'm itching to get out on the bike. Might as well take advantage of the clear weather, so if anyone else wants to head out then let me know. This ride is an EOI at this stage, start time and meet point negotiable.

For now we could say 8pm meet, somewhere NOR(or scarbs for that matter).

damn, im way SOR, and a newbie

Comment

i just stopped at cott on a ride up the coast. If it's going to b a 250 paced ride i mite b keen.
      Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Could have done with a blat but after my second double bourbon, I don't think so.

Comment

Thats cool dart, if i dont get a couple more in the next 20 mins then it'll be off, which is fine as it's a late notice ride.

Comment

in that case i think i'll make my way home. Not really wanting to stick around too much longer for something likely to b cancelled.
            Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

where you thinking of meeting? im doing nothing but your alittle far away
              RIP ADRIAN LEE
              16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
              I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

I don't really care where we meet, im feeling less inclined to go out now so kinda glad there wasnt much interest maybe ill try and organise another ultimate ftw 250 ride soon

Comment

Working...
                X