Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EOI - Monday 12 or Tues 13th North or South. Now with Moar poll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country EOI - Monday 12 or Tues 13th North or South. Now with Moar poll!

Keen as fook to head out for another country run on either the Monday 12th or Tuesday 13th north or south?

Me too.

Post up your preference and I'll plan a route accordingly. The rides will clip along at a fair pace, so only highly competent 250 riders should come along.

If I get even numbers across the board, then I'll consider doing both - South Monday, North Tuesday

Now wont that be nice.

Meet point :

Petrol point 1
    Monday North!
    24.00%
    Monday South!
    16.00%
    Tuesday North!
    20.00%
    Tuesday South!
    16.00%
    Monday north, Tuesday South! Bike on!
    24.00%
    Last edited by Harro; 11-10-2009, 11:44 PM.

Hmmm, it's tempting... I'll try and clear my work schedule for tuesday, but can't promise anything at this stage..
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

I have Monday off so interested in a monday ride

I voted for a north ride but don't mind really

Comment

Cool - the north ride will be out to Toodyay and Goomalling hve a feed at the Goomalling tavern then loop up through Wongan Hills (if i remember correctly).

Tuesday would then be down south - through Dwelly onto Warroona for lunch then up the Alcoa mine access road back onto Del.

Great ride that.

Comment

oh i have tuesday off.....happy with either north or south

Comment

Tues and south, voted accordingly

edit: Go the Speedbowl
            Last edited by Waikikablukar; 04-10-2009, 07:59 PM.
            Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Tues mate, pending work!
              FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Can i come.......................please?

Comment

Might come wherever you fellas decide to go...

Specially if the rizmeister is coming he makes me get out of bed when extremely hungover.
                  Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                  1985 - 2009

Comment

Looks like Tuesday South is definately a go-er - be good to head out with you STEALTH and Wai - havent been on a group ride with either of you yet -

Rizzo you can come, your good at getting Yag outta bed and as long as you behave this time, no attracting those Rozza's again. That made me shit bricks last one.....

Be good to see you belting that VTR out there Koola - you pretty confident on the ole gurl?

Comment

Confident enough mate, but i'm sorry the ol girl can't come. She has to take me to work
                      FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Koola View Post
                        Confident enough mate, but i'm sorry the ol girl can't come. She has to take me to work
                        you tool

yeah harro hoping to make it......will see closer to the date as leaving that night for phillip island

Comment

Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
                          Might come wherever you fellas decide to go...

Specially if the rizmeister is coming he makes me get out of bed when extremely hungover.
                          I can help in making you extremely hung over too if you want mate
                          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

i fly out tue morning so i'm keen for monday south. or north or even east or west. call me and let me know i know you'll come out with me monday and then do the tue ride also so stop fuckin round and organise both days.

Comment

Aww damn Koola - next time buddy.

Originally posted by S.t.e.a.l.t.h View Post
                              you tool

yeah harro hoping to make it......will see closer to the date as leaving that night for phillip island
                              Ahh you can make it! Imagine, a great warm up ride before the trip over, you'll be well pumped for the tirp.

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
                              I can help in making you extremely hung over too if you want mate
                              I'll put my hand up for this as well, what a friendly bunch PSB is eh?

Originally posted by Hell View Post
                              i fly out tue morning so i'm keen for monday south. or north or even east or west. call me and let me know i know you'll come out with me monday and then do the tue ride also so stop fuckin round and organise both days.

LOL Hell, nice, I think you nailed it bro - looks like i'll be doing both days.

Monday we'll head north mate - out to Toodyay, goomalling and Wongan hills. I hope your well confident on that little bike yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X