Sunday ride - 10:30am Caltex Collie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Sunday ride - 10:30am Caltex Collie

Since I cocked up and thought Jetpiots ride today was for tomorrow I'll host a ride tomorrow.

Meet Caltex Collie Coalfields highway and leave 10:30 ish

Still undecided on destination, but head for lunch someplace. Will decide at the time.

3 of us went for a nice scenic tour around the country side. Had a run in with a Kangaroo, a cow, and an emu. No animals/bikes were harmed until Brutus took out a low flying Kookaburra hahaha

Comment

Bugger i missed this one, busy weekend. Been ages Redddog... i've gone off the Across and onto the SV650 now. We'll have to do a southern country ride soon. If not catch u at the Gnome run i'm guessing!
      Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Just had a kid mate.. my leave passes may be few and far between. But you never know...

Comment

I went up to the Collie complex on Sunday and didnt see any of the Collie crew there now I no why.

Comment

yeah sorry Rob. Jimmy dropped in just after 3pm when we were on our way home. How was the racing btw?

Comment

It was a good day ,the racing was great and the weather was good and got a $3.00 bag of apples for my wife on the way home.

Comment

Them Donnybrook apples are beautiful! Will try and catch up next time. Got to get a ride in while I can. Gokarts and Bathurst this weekend. Being a Dad is pretty good so far.

Comment

Being dad is great.
                  Wait till you are a grand dad and go riding through the bush on your motorx bikes with your grandsun and he has to start your bike for you and waits for you to catch up and he says are you ok pop,thats great

Comment

Hahaha. yeah can't wait to go riding with my boy. Pamela is keen as mustard to start riding the RM80 I bought for her too so could be all of us riding in a few years time.

Comment

c u an brutus at the karts, westdale on 24

the living end
                      spiderbait
                      mammal and more
                      'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Bourban in one hand - Port in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!'

FLY LOW, FLY FAST & FUCKEN HIT HARD

Comment

Congrats Ryan and Pam!
                        Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Working...
                        X