Let's get dirty, sat 24th - confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get dirty, sat 24th - confirmed

Anyone fancy a dirtbike ride this weekend, specifically saturday, early?

The catch is I don't know anywhere to go, I used to always ride at Pickering but they cracked down on that pretty hard (even for licensed bikes). Prefer somewhere around kalamunda/mundaring.

Open to suggestions, so long as it's not somewhere teeming with other people. I may be a bit rusty, haven't been out in months. I have a licensed bike.

Lemme know!
    Last edited by XXX3; 23-10-2009, 12:00 PM.

yeah im down with that, mundaring it is. what type of car do you have? will it go through a shallow river crossing?

its not to busy out there and all types of terrain.

im not that fast, i just enjoy playing in the water and havin a bit of a hoon.

also whats early?
    IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Hey man, got a ford falcon heh.. no chance in hell of a river crossing. Could park nearby and ride there?

Early is early enough to beat scores of people and the heat (if it's hot)

Comment

there wont be scores of people, and for the heat there are a few river crossings to cool down in.

do you mean like 7 early or like 10 early? It is a saturday and my missus has to drive out there cause i have no licence atm.
        But what ever is cool with you.

Hopefully we get some more people, i feel bad having her sit around whilst i zoom about.

also il bring my camera fo a little vid im putting together.

Comment

I reckon aim to be there for 8:30 at the latest - it's a bitch getting up early but I've got a big function that evening so I gotta wrap it up by around midday. Starting at 8 means we should be pretty buggered by then.

Trying to think of solutions about your Mrs - you could get her to drop you off at my place then head up together leaving her free to go off and do her own thing?

Comment

she likes to have a blat on the bike so she'll come with. and its a nice spot for a picnic, ok early start it is.

so meet at kfc mundaring at 8

Comment

Sounds good, see you then unless I hear otherwise.

I'll bump this a couple of times tomorrow and see if we can get some others interested too, more the merrier

Comment

Bump for the morning crew!

Comment

Any other takers?

MattyA, got one of my friends "interested" but they are notorious for last minute bail outs.

Comment

not fair to post up a thread title like that when there's single girls around
                    haven't been dirt bike riding since i was on the farm as a kid, otherwise i'd be keen hope you guys have fun though

Comment

Would like to come by as an observer. See yous then!

Comment

Hey Nigel, i just bought myself a KTM 125SX I'm keen to come out and have a blaat.

Obviously unrego'd and tire is pretty low, so if its stupidly boggy sand it'll be a bit difficult but everything else, sideways

Only thing is i'm north of river and got no way to transport bike atm..

you definately only going down south?

Comment

Yeah sorry Rambo, maybe some other time we can go North but I'm pretty keen on checking out these trails as they're local to me. I quite often go up to the bushy area outside barbagellos but that's a bit hit and miss with other people.

See you then VA1, bring your GS out for a spin, better than watching

Comment

yeah if you're keen for barbagallo bush area in the next couple of weekends or whatever let me know.

Comment

This is the meet point, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X