motoGP at cheers vic park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event motoGP at cheers vic park

Myself and a few other people are going down to watch the GP at cheers feel free to come. I'm going there now.

Just got a call from Mike (Lit), it's actually at the Vic Park hotel, not Cheers.
    Feels good man.

Comment

Same thing, dude.
      FTP

Comment

Originally posted by esquire View Post
        Just got a call from Mike (Lit), it's actually at the Vic Park hotel, not Cheers.
        Yup but to all the regulars and patrons from the past, it'll always be Cheers.

I was under the impression ALH had bought the place - but it doesn't show up on their lists of venues....

Comment

hate working sundays, but...good pay! $$$

Will catch up soon in the near future.

Comment

Don't get in the habit guys. Pretty soon their projector will 'break' but miraculously work again when they want to show the rugby instead.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              Don't get in the habit guys. Pretty soon their projector will 'break' but miraculously work again when they want to show the rugby instead.
              They're still pulling that shit? If it was "proper broke" they'd have to buy another, more reliable one...

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Well after all the crap that went down with W**pie I'm not surprised they dont want us there.
                You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Or the fact that many of us turn up on our bikes and few of us actually drink more than one or two rounds whilst we're there (responsible in my eyes), take up a lot of space for a long time, then bog off for a fortnight.

I thought the Warpiewobbly thing was pretty well put to bed a long time ago and understood to be bugger all to do with PSB and it's non affiliated patrons.

The place started to slip in my opinion when they closed LAQ and put a wizard (can turn any food product into shit) in the kitchen.

It's not a bad place by any means, just not a pinch on what it was.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

People have long memories.

I used to love the GP at the Brass Monkey with the bike barking out the front of the Commonwealth Bank. With Chookie screaming Hondaaaaaa. Ahh good times

But now that the Moto GP is mostly televised better on Ten I prefer to stay home with the cheaper spirits and comfy sofa and no gay Rossi Fanboi's
                    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Working...
                    X