Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dirt bike ride - sat 7/11

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dirt bike ride - sat 7/11

    meet at 7am sharp at the lakes roadhouse

    forecast is for possible rain - fingers crossed it pisses down
    my pics

  • #2
    Would love to come but I have an exam that day. Keen to check out this area though!

    Comment


    • #3
      A slight possiblity...

      I might see you there...

      Comment


      • #4
        in like flynn..... rain tomorrow and Thursday should dampen the dust and ill pray hard that it pisses down on saturday tooooooooooooooooooooo

        woooottttttttttttt

        Comment


        • #5
          Can you give me a heads up on whats involved? Thanks.

          Ps - Nigel, good luck with your exams.

          Comment


          • #6
            Be careful out that way the PO PO have been blitzing the area handing out little yellow stickers to everyone tyres,lights,noise, etc etc

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Marty MOOSE View Post
              Be careful out that way the PO PO have been blitzing the area handing out little yellow stickers to everyone tyres,lights,noise, etc etc
              i noticed there weren't any other bikes up there on sunday but there were heaps of 4wd's. even came across these guys out on a remote trail well away from the powerlines 4wd training
              my pics

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VA1 View Post
                Can you give me a heads up on whats involved? Thanks.

                Ps - Nigel, good luck with your exams.

                I would not recommend taking your bike on this ride but you are welcome to come along.
                my pics

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was up there on Sunday and the police were actually on the powerlines track in a normal car! I was headed in the opposite direction at a brisk pace so didnt slow done to see if they wanted to talk to me or not! I always see them on the Great Eastern Highway pulling over enduros and modded off-roaders but never seen them on the trail before.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Huzzer View Post
                    I was up there on Sunday and the police were actually on the powerlines track in a normal car! I was headed in the opposite direction at a brisk pace so didnt slow done to see if they wanted to talk to me or not! I always see them on the Great Eastern Highway pulling over enduros and modded off-roaders but never seen them on the trail before.
                    Where exactly?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      bah our bikes are legal

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Where we ride may not be...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Turning onto Nganguring road off Talbot road at the Eastern end of the trail. Also heard sirens up on Chidlow road track just after we had passed the intersection, didnt see them though, so couldn't tell you if it was police or not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I may be in for this one. How far are you thinking of going? I get about 120kays out of my DRZ.
                            Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We take fuel...

                              120 kays is heaps...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X