Customizing Jap Cruisers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing Jap Cruisers

Just moved to Perh and bought a Kawasaki Vulcan 1700. Where's the best place to buy chrome, seats and saddlebags etc.

Give Simon at Bad Penny Customs a go if it's for your Cruiser
    Bad Penny Customs - Your Bike - Your Way
    Jap Bike Show Presents for 2012:
    Blue Haze Ride II
    - Sunday 25th November 2012

March 2013 - 6th Jap Bike Show, Celebrating the "2 Stroke Era"

Details at: www.japbikeshow.com.au

Comment

+1 for Simon, or buy on line. Aus$ versus US$ is good value atm.
      Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Comment

Simon is good I have bought from him before. Another good place is meancycles, I bought 90% of my gear from them. Meancycles.com | Motorcycle Accessories, Apparel, Helmets & Tires
        Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Buy online, will beat time and cost of buying local
          National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
            Simon is good I have bought from him before. Another good place is meancycles, I bought 90% of my gear from them. Meancycles.com | Motorcycle Accessories, Apparel, Helmets & Tires
            Listen to Scotty, he knows a thing or two about mods! You will understand when you see what awesome work he has done to his bike!

I will go on line because of the dollar. Superbike toy store (forum sponsor) great deals there too, and fantastic delivery time and service!, Otherwise direct to different part vendors, Cobra, Mustang, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pucara View Post
              Listen to Scotty, he knows a thing or two about mods! You will understand when you see what awesome work he has done to his bike!

I will go on line because of the dollar. Superbike toy store (forum sponsor) great deals there too, and fantastic delivery time and service!, Otherwise direct to different part vendors, Cobra, Mustang, etc.
              Thanks for the kind words Alex

Comment

Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
                Buy online, will beat time and cost of buying local
                Buying online can have its moments,like spending over $300 on a piece of fairing that arrives from Europe in the wrong colour or waiting 8 weeks for a rear fender extension from Germany.
                Ive also had some great deals online too.
                Triumph Rocket
                Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
                XT 250 Yamaha
                SYM HD200
                SYM Shark 125

Comment

Hope to see your bike at the Jap Bike SHow Thunderbird, sounds like it would be a great Cruiser category entrant.
                  Jap Bike Show Presents for 2012:
                  Blue Haze Ride II
                  - Sunday 25th November 2012

March 2013 - 6th Jap Bike Show, Celebrating the "2 Stroke Era"

Details at: www.japbikeshow.com.au

Comment

Unfortunately it won't be there. I have the wheels off and am redoing the front end and won't have it done before then. I'm sitting at the international airport waiting to get on a plane and I don't get back until next Friday night. If you want to see what it looked like before I started the front end check the last couple of pages on the cruiser thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
                      Unfortunately it won't be there. I have the wheels off and am redoing the front end and won't have it done before then. I'm sitting at the international airport waiting to get on a plane and I don't get back until next Friday night. If you want to see what it looked like before I started the front end check the last couple of pages on the cruiser thread.
                      What are you doing now Scotty? never end eh? Are you doing the same with you missus one?

Comment

Working...
                      X