weekend ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend ride

anyone riding sunday?was going to Margaret rvr,but too much traffic,so will possibly do a cross country hop to Calingiri.pm if interested.

take 2,,Might be interested as I haven't been on a ride for awhile but whats in Calingiri and which route you looking at taking ? Also where would the meet point be HJ Joondalup ? Cheers Andy

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Thanks for the pm,,looks like a pretty much In for me,althought will confirm Saturday. Route sounds good too. Thanks Moe.

Regards Andy

Comment

Mmm, new roads. I'm tempted.

Comment

Be a devil! routes been shortened by request,so will be regans ford/Mogumber lunch,back through the valley.Meet at the Ocean Keys Caltex,corner of Marmion. Will be 10.0 start now,with the shorter run.

Comment

hey -can you please pm me the route too? i might be interested to come along - do you guys just cruise or are you more interested in going for it?
              WTF

Comment

Welcome aboard wolfette,getting a lot of shadows here.usually limit plus a couple,but this is a DD weekend,so strictly limits

Comment

will definetly be inn for the ride,,moe please pm the route and meeting point again,,caltex ??? See you all on Sunday..Happy Easter and safe riding C

heers Andy

Comment

Might as well post it here now that a couple more are in. Caltex,corner Ocean Keys Bvd/Marmion Ave,leaving at 10.0,route military/Regans ford/mogumber/bindoon/Chittering Valley. Hope to see a few of the new faces.DD so not pacey!

Comment

sounds interesting. any idea what's the duration of the journey?
                      __________________________________________________ ____________________

Potest Qui Vult - Where there's a will, there's a way

Comment

Definitely interesting, isn't it forcasted to shower?

Perth Forecast

Comment

possibility of 2mm,as for duration,depends on how long we 'lunch' for,usually back for 2.0-2.30 on these short runs,it's not much over 200kms

Comment

sounds like a plan - if it's fine and i haven't blown a gasket on chocolate, i might come along - maybe 2 of us - maybe one - if we're there by 10 we're in, but don't wait.
                            here's holding the vision of a dry ride!
                            cheers
                            wolfette
                            WTF

Comment

hopefully in Moe
                              DESIDERATA

Comment

Working...
                              X