Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exhausts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exhausts

    Does anyone know of a good local place to buy Cobra or Vance & Hines pipes ?
    Chanks
    I'm not misunderstood....It's just that no one understands me.

  • #2
    Have you tried this shop?
    Bad Penny Customs - Your Bike - Your Way

    Don't know what they're like but read about them in the Cruiser magazine

    Years of trying to find parts local for my metric cruisers...then I find out about them after buying a Harley

    Comment


    • #3
      Cheers, i will go take a look.
      I'm not misunderstood....It's just that no one understands me.

      Comment


      • #4
        SuperCycles in Osborne Park, they are stockists for Vance & Hines. They won't have stuff for Metric in stock, but they could order it for you, and given they are bring stuff in from the states all the time it wouldn't take long to arrive.

        Comment


        • #5
          +1 for Simon @ Bad Penny Customs
          Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

          Comment


          • #6
            +1 for Simon

            Comment


            • #7
              Why do you want to buy local? As much as I support local businesses, they are not very competitive at the moment, say light bar for my vulcan through a kawa dealer $ 749.00 (best price around) Cobra one, delivered to my door from US 249.00. I will suggest you to go through Superbike toy store, give Patrick or amber a call, they are PSB supporters, great service, great price, fast delivery! and will save you heaps m8! even if you don't know how to fit them yourself, anyone will do it for you for 100.00 bucks and you will still have money left. Dollar is high, works in your favor.

              Comment


              • #8
                Cheers Pucara, i'll go take a look.
                I'm not misunderstood....It's just that no one understands me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  That place on the Causeway, American Motorcycles I think its called, has a few Vance and Hines pipes in stock. Heaps of chrome bling for Harleys etc too if that's what you're chasing.
                  Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just bought a set of vance & hines cruzers for my M50 from Jake Wilsons. Took less than 6 days to arrive from time of order and fitted them myself in less than an hour. Less han half the price quoted by a local dealer.

                    Made myself a couple of extra baffles to slip inside the ones it came with as they were too noisy for my liking. Felt a bit conspicuous. Quite happy with the sound now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pucara View Post
                      Why do you want to buy local? As much as I support local businesses, they are not very competitive at the moment, say light bar for my vulcan through a kawa dealer $ 749.00 (best price around) Cobra one, delivered to my door from US 249.00. I will suggest you to go through Superbike toy store, give Patrick or amber a call, they are PSB supporters, great service, great price, fast delivery! and will save you heaps m8! even if you don't know how to fit them yourself, anyone will do it for you for 100.00 bucks and you will still have money left. Dollar is high, works in your favor.
                      I e-mailed superbike and there response was very quick and i think a good price, what do you guys think ?

                      "" Shipping for the exhaust pipes to go to AU is 140.00 USD. Since you are a member of PSB, I can drop the price of the exhausts to 419.95 for a grand total of 559.95 USD. ""
                      I'm not misunderstood....It's just that no one understands me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JohnD View Post
                        I just bought a set of vance & hines cruzers for my M50 from Jake Wilsons. Took less than 6 days to arrive from time of order and fitted them myself in less than an hour. Less han half the price quoted by a local dealer.

                        Made myself a couple of extra baffles to slip inside the ones it came with as they were too noisy for my liking. Felt a bit conspicuous. Quite happy with the sound now.
                        Who is Jake Wilsons ?
                        I'm not misunderstood....It's just that no one understands me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Im Over It View Post
                          Who is Jake Wilsons ?
                          Motorcycle Parts, Discount Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Gear, & Motorcycle Accessories | Jake Wilson

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Im Over It View Post
                            I e-mailed superbike and there response was very quick and i think a good price, what do you guys think ?

                            "" Shipping for the exhaust pipes to go to AU is 140.00 USD. Since you are a member of PSB, I can drop the price of the exhausts to 419.95 for a grand total of 559.95 USD. ""
                            I bought a few other items with the pipes. $95 to ship everything. I calculate the exhaust cost me AUD$395 including prorata shipping.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Checking Jake out now. Thanks for the link.
                              I'm not misunderstood....It's just that no one understands me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X