Handlebars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handlebars

I'm looking for some custom bars to suit a springer front end on an 06 night train... anyone know of a decent place to buy locally?

Rockers Choppers Myaree
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

They are long gone mate.

The shop went under after they were on the raw end of a credit card scam.

Comment

Absolutely no idea what's the right set of bars for your Night train, but we do anything that LSL manufactures. I've got 3 styles of bars in about 7 colours, but there's more available, which don't appear on Hurtle Gear Australia :: Motorcycle Aftermarket Parts, RAM Mounts & Extreme Sports Gear yet.

Maybe you can check through handlebars here and if there's something you want, and it's not on site, the delay would be in the order of a couple of weeks. The relationship is still new and some of the logistics are glitchy at present, but we won't hold you up to badly. Prices from us are the same as you'll pay straight from Germany.
        www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

Not really what I'm after. Thanks anyway

Comment

I've got brand new Builtwell Chumps sitting at home if you're interested. Chrome, 1" diameter, 8" height.

I bought them for my last cruiser, but the bike was written off before I could fit them. If they're what you're after then make an offer and they're yours.

You'll see a few images of bikes with them if you click this link.

Comment

Go to either American Motorcycles in Vic Park or Supercycles in Osborne Park, both have a pretty large selection in stock.

Comment

Thanks for the replies lads.

I was told that because I'm rockin a springer front end I am limited for choice as a result of the distance between the risers.

I ended up going with some RSD Short Stack bars and am very happy with them.. Once I have it all sorted I'll start posting pics

Comment

Working...
                X