2019 Harley Davidson FXDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Harley Davidson FXDR

Another Harley for 2019 that's a bit left of field. The 2019 FXDR, which features 114cui M-8 engine, all new aluminium swingarm and subframe, inverted forks, and twin disks up front.

Obviously the short rear fender doesn't meet ADRs, so you get the tacked on tail.

I just spewed I’m my mouth. Gggrrooossssssss
    Born to ride forced to work

Comment

The plastic airbox and rad guards look horrendous, let alone close to blasphemy on a HD, and the seat looks like it has been widened underneath to suit the average size HD rider too? Maybe its the OCD kicking in, but the line from the tank paintwork almost but not quite lining up with the bottom of the seat, looks scrappy when it could have been so much cleaner all the way down.
      Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

OMG...that is the ugliest bike I have seen in a long time.
        All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
        #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
        Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Ouch the Harley hate is strong here.
          In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Made an uglier Diavel.
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Looks like a miniature model where they cheap out on the level of detail e.g. rear rim where they just do it as a solid unit... and urgh, the ducktail bit under the seat.

Would not.

Comment

Originally posted by Geeman View Post
                Maybe its the OCD kicking in, but the line from the tank paintwork almost but not quite lining up with the bottom of the seat, looks scrappy when it could have been so much cleaner all the way down.
                Good point! I didn't notice that until you mentioned it, and now it's all I can see when I look at the bike. Big FAIL!!

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                  Made an uglier Diavel.
                  Which apparently is a good ride....
                  The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
                  G T

Comment

it just wants to be a kawazuki,
                    I'll keep my old one
                    National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

There is so much wrong there, I don't even know where to start.

For someone who's not into the cruisers, and main focus is on sports bikes I actually feel sorry for Harley owners when this is what is being offered up for them.
                      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

i think Harley are criticised if they do try something new and criticised if they don't, being such an iconic brand no ones going to be happy either way

having said that, this is the "lcd display" that their $36k RRP AUD bike comes with. looks like its from a 2003 Canon camera

to borrow the words of crocodile Dundee Thats not an LCD display, this is an LCD display

from around a $7.5k RRP AUD bike no less

just sayin.
                        I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Cannot unsee Geeman. Also:

Originally posted by devolved
                          I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.

Comment

I doubt there is anyone who would find a stock exhaust from the last 5-10 years, aesthetically pleasing. Granted, this exhaust doesn't suffer from as much gigantism as others but IMO, it's the angle of the exhaust that makes it look out of place.

Comment

Working...
                            X