I don't get the whole Cruiser thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the whole Cruiser thing.

Never understood the attraction to Cruisers what is it.

Don’t know. I’ve never understood the attraction to starting a fake account on a forum just to make a cunt of myself, so each to their own I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly.999 View Post
      Never understood the attraction to Cruisers what is it.
      Hello gentlemen. 1st post here.

Kelly, I'd say some just like to kick back, and enjoy it.

Comment

Oh look!!! Second acunt account... Or is that a mirror image? Or a mirage...

Comment

Originally posted by Grado View Post

Hello gentlemen. 1st post here.

Kelly, I'd say some just like to kick back, and enjoy it.
          Hi Gradon i owned plenty of Honda's in the 70's and 80's the first one was a k2 cb750 with a 812 cc kit i painted it black with a bikini fairing i sold it after i saw my mate incinerate himself on his cb 750 k2.

The next one was a 1982 cb1100rc i bought brand new i sold it fairly quickly and bought a 1980 cb 900f boldor with a bikini fairing and rode it around Australia, i sold it with 250,000 kays on it and the last one was a 1983 superboldor cb1100f with a 1300 cc mtc kit with extensive headwork making 165 hp which had the 1100rc replica fairing Honda bought out with some of them.

The boldor engines we're fragile and the primary chains were noisy compared with the Suzuki and Kawasaki engines in my opinion.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_76172.jpg Views:	4 Size:	18.7 KB ID:	5243944

Comment

Working...
          X