Vinny's Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinny's Room

This is my garage. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My garage is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My garage, without me, is usless. Without my garage, I am useless....

This garage will be mint, oh yes it will. Mintox I tell you.

I am building the Minister for War & Finance a little house that is attached to it, but that was just a tradeoff to trick her into wanting to move where I am building the most important room....yes...the Garage. Besides, if the Minister ‘s office is not in the same building then who is going to be bringing me food and drinks in the mintox garage?!

I say 'room' because that's what I intend this Garage to be. A room just like any other room in the house, vitrified porcelain floor, cabinet work, audio visual stuff, air conditioning, and low voltage down lights that also connect to the house Dynalite system to create a room of ambiance and pride…no different to any internal room only it is used to park and play with vehicles and bikes.....ohh.......and Vinny III.

For the purposes of this thread we shall call the Garage 'Vinny's Room", and the purpose of this thread is to show you the evolution of Vinny's Room over the 52 week construction program.

I welcome your comments, ideas, and advice so that you too can help Vinny get the home that he truly deserves.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Sectional door will allow light in? nice.
    Whats the ceiling height in this room?
    Originally posted by Desmogod
    Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

Scale..... we need an idea of scale, so that we can curse you without knowing all the hard work you've done in your life up until now to allow you to be able to build such a tribute to Vinny III......

Allthough the fact there is a lift to this room already leads to much cursing....
      Last edited by BlackFZR; 10-02-2011, 10:20 AM.
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

When will the first crop be ready to harvest? Oh wait... sorry my mind wondered.

P.s If I see a quarterly report with "special projects" and a huge amount of cash attributed to it. I will be coming to see you.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

So, week 1 (3 weeks ago/aka getting a building licence) this big corkscrew arrived on site. I don’t know much about developing stuff so I recon this is going to be used to drill the holes needed for the dynabolts for the kryptonite floor lock to stop peoples from stealing Vinny.

Photos edited to stop you from stalking Vinny.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I hate to break it to you bro but looks like your neighborhood is over run by the Bleks
            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Holy crap, is this going to be cyclone proof or something?

Comment

Week 3 (current): and someone who knows stuff about stuff tells me that my soil a few metres below the surface is about as solid as a tiramisu, so as such the big cork screw isn’t for securing Vinny but instead drills down 12 metres to where the solid stuff is and as they retract it they pump concrete grout into the hole. The structure then gets supported by these piles rather than the building being supported by coffee soaked savoiardi biscuits, mascarpone cheese, and eggs.

The excavator has now exposed the piles. This is the row of piles on the western boundary that will support the left side of Vinnys room in the plan posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
                  Scale..... we need an idea of scale, so that we can curse you and your hard work up to this point to allow you to be able to build such a tribute to Vinny III......

Allthough the fact there is a lift to this room already leads to much cursing....
                  Scale, yes good point. I will put up the scale later. For now you can refer back to the 870 door (the one into the Ministers Office) which will give you an idea. Its basically 3 cars wide and two deep on that right hand side section. Not huge, but enuf for Vinny III.

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                  P.s If I see a quarterly report with "special projects" and a huge amount of cash attributed to it. I will be coming to see you.
                  Just look for the one liner "Vinny" on the income statement.

Originally posted by jackmbee View Post
                  Holy crap, is this going to be cyclone proof or something?
                  Cyclone, flood, rape, nuclear...

Comment

12m? Where the hell are you building? On the river?

Keen to see it develop

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                      When will the first crop be ready to harvest? Oh wait... sorry my mind wondered.

Clearly you didn't read the plan too well. Over the cupboard in the top right corner it says "no crops".
                      sigpic

Comment

You should ask [L] for her Tiramisu recipe. That stuff is amazing.

I'm just jealous at the cool shit you get to play with (yes, that includes Vinny III)
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Any chance of extending it to a 5 story and setting up the PSB sweatshop there ?

I'm happy to move in.

Comment

Originally posted by timmay View Post
                            Sectional door will allow light in? nice.
                            Originally posted by timmay View Post
                            Whats the ceiling height in this room?
                            Sectional door, yeh, but cant see in from the street cos you have to drive thru a lekky gate then down a driveway on the boundary before turning in under the house into Vinny's Room. So it will let light in but will be private. Think it will work well.

Ceiling is quite low at 2,571mm. I channelled Vinny and he was ok with me using some of the height from his room in order to give me voluminous living areas over the other levels whilst staying within the height limits. Vinny’s good like that.

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                            You should ask [L] for her Tiramisu recipe. That stuff is amazing.

I'm just jealous at the cool shit you get to play with (yes, that includes Vinny III)
                            I hear ya, but have you experienced the [L] Tiramisu complete with the Deej ristretto shots straight out of the LaCimbali instead of instant coffee? Ohhh yehhh….baby...

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                            Any chance of extending it to a 5 story and setting up the PSB sweatshop there ?

I'm happy to move in.
                            One step ahead. The PSB sweat shop is located on level four.

Comment

That's not a garage. That's a castle.
                              www.youtube.com/brendonv101

Comment

Working...
                              X