No announcement yet.

Zx10 fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Australian Street Fighters I assume...

Also, it's 'kudos'.

Comment

• I think what Hagar was trying to suggest was to check out ASF as there is a wealth of knowlege on there and a lot of sssa conversions fully documented with photos. Basically if its been done to a streetbike its on there. The Wasf crew (of which im a part of) also has a large collective knowlege on streetfighters, fabrication, engineering and machining etc and the godfather of streetfighters burnsie whos probably the most qualified automotive engineer in the country. While psb is a great forum and also shares a vast knowlege it doesnt hurt to expand your horizons. All the wasf guys are keen fighter enthusiasts and always happy to help out fellow builders. We also drink a lot of beer and talk shit about everything, mostly boobs and turbos.

Comment

• bike looks mean as mate!!! well done!

i dont know if i personally like the head light setup but thats only IMO, if you love it then go for it!!
        Its easier to beg for forgiveness, than it is for permission

Comment

• hey DRKSIDE ( I dont know how to tag yet ) hows the build going those last photos looked mint

quick question what type of bend did you choose for your fatbar?

cheers ric
          NEVER KNOWS BEST

Comment

• hey DRKSIDE i was just looking through ebay and came across your bike

Streetfighter Headlight Yamaha Honda Suzuki Kawasaki | eBay

hope your just selling the headlight and not giving up this project
            NEVER KNOWS BEST

Comment

• Having a motorbike like this one was my dream Many thanks for your useful thread.
              Last edited by BlackFZR; 21-09-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Dear friends! I am here to add some extra words about a good and bad standoff. Let's finally figure out what kind of the conflict it is. Follow this blog post, if you really want to get absolutely exclusive information: *

Comment

Working...
                X