R1SP 2006 from Melbourne (Knackers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1SP 2006 from Melbourne (Knackers)

This will be my first thread on PSB. I usually post on the R1 Forum. Instead of starting from scratch with this project I will give you a brief run down on start to where I am now.

This the bike when I picked it up new in January 2006 GYTR carbon mufflers had been my first project with a little customizing.

Then the bug bit hard and so did the wallet.

Will have more to add soon. Cheers Steve

Amazing job, looks great.

Comment

That looks phenomenal.

Thank you for sharing it with us in it's full glory, rather than in 'teasers' in Hornet's thread.
      (I didn't care where you posted the pics, I just wanted to see more of your bike )

Comment

that is one seriously nice bit of kit :-)

Comment

Thanks for making me feel welcome fellas. There is more to come soon, this is a keeper for life and will have detail added along the way.

Comment

Just got hold of a CRG clutch perch and pulled it apart to anodize a few parts in different colours. Will post a pic of reworked item.

Comment

Sweet bike mate.

If possible can you keep the k's down for me please? Don't like too many miles on my bikes.
              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ReCon View Post
                Sweet bike mate.

If possible can you keep the k's down for me please? Don't like too many miles on my bikes.
                Sorry mate already have done 12,000 klms on it, put nearly 10,000 in the first 1st 12 months

Comment

Before:

After:

Comment

Nice bike.
                    Is that your HQ in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by marras View Post
                      Nice bike.
                      Is that your HQ in your sig?
                      Yes It is a HJ 454 big block Chev that was called VANRAT. Sold it some time ago.

Comment

Comment

Nice very bike looks awesum

Comment

Made from a single block of CNC alloy with a MT-01 tank badge. Gudgeons actually come out to reveal grub screws to hold pistons to brackets.

Comment

Just added some Ti bolts to the rear rotor. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X