Another Gixxer Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Gixxer Build

Thought I would throw up a few pictures of a build I have undertaken which should cover the next 3 months or so. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am building it.

Base bike a GSXR 750 purchase earlier this year from another PSB owner. Been sitting in the shed for 6 months + figured I best get started.

The bike:

The strip down begins and full cleanup as we go along.

Inspection of cleaned parts and replacing new performance parts

The new parts going into Bike - Ohlins Rear Shock, Gilles Chain Adjusters; Gilles rear Paddock Lifts; Titanium Locking Nut; Jardine GP1R Pipes; rear set Blocks; GB Racing Protective Covers; Pro Bolt kit, Puig Hugger to start

Comment

More to follow in the next couple of days, cheers

Comment

Looking good, tidy looking exhaust
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Is that a custom exhaust? Looks awesome. (Is that the oxygen sensor near the ?CAT?)
          Will this be getting a quickshifter?

Comment

Hi [MENTION=9732]Scaramouche[/MENTION] do you think you could do me a favour and PM me the supplier price you paid for a few of your parts if you don't mind? I'm looking to put on a new exhaust system. Are you putting on braided brake lines?
            Originally posted by Rich...
            You got me in trouble...

Comment

Looks great so far... Looking forward to the next update!

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                Is that a custom exhaust? Looks awesome. (Is that the oxygen sensor near the ?CAT?)
                Will this be getting a quickshifter?
                Exhaust system is JARDINE GP 1 R - Not a custom job, simply off the shelf. There is no cat, and yes O2 sensor can be re-fitted to system however you must remove OEM Cables and make some electrical mods - instructions come with fitting kit.

Quickshifter ? Guess you'll have to wait and see wont you - rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Scaramouche View Post
                  Exhaust system is JARDINE GP 1 R - Not a custom job, simply off the shelf. There is no cat, and yes O2 sensor can be re-fitted to system however you must remove OEM Cables and make some electrical mods - instructions come with fitting kit.

Quickshifter ? Guess you'll have to wait and see wont you - rofl
                  Would be keen to hear how these sound.. Keep hearing they sound crap but they're just so sexy looking!!

Comment

Have patience people, the build will develop and so too will the pictures as they come to hand.

Comment

Lovely bike, exhaust looks sweet. Keen on viewing the rest
                      "The crest from birdmans helmet!"

Comment

Front wheel sporting some Brake Tech Iron Ductiles and 90' Valve and Supa Corsa

rear wheel has Rear Floater Iron Ductile, Supasprox, 90' valve and Supa corsa also

Comment

Love that exhaust! Shame they dont make one for my Ninja cos it'd look very cool
                          Damo

Comment

Comment

But where's the quickshifter ?

Oh, it's not on the bike yet...
                              "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it," she once said, "unless I'm thirsty."
                              Madame Lilly Bollinger

Comment

Working...
                              X