Classic 1100 J Last of The Slabbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome result.

The result of the custom shaped bodywork in particular is amazing.

Comment

• Cheers for the kudo's gents. Yes, its been a long time coming, and yes, this is the last one. After tuning the beast in the coming days, im hanging up the tools for good. Only plugs and oil changes from now on - rofl.

Will get some shots of it out on the road sometime in the future, but here are a couple taken today after its maiden ride with his clothes on. Still got some meshing to do, but thats pretty much it.

Comment

• S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scaramouche View Post
          Cheers for the kudo's gents. Yes, its been a long time coming, and yes, this is the last one. After tuning the beast in the coming days, im hanging up the tools for good. Only plugs and oil changes from now on - rofl.

Will get some shots of it out on the road sometime in the future, but here are a couple taken today after its maiden ride with his clothes on. Still got some meshing to do, but thats pretty much it.

So did it handle & perform as expected?

Comment

• Thats awesome mate !! i bet it sounds mint !!!

Comment

• Absolutely awesome.
              The Lanky Texan would be impressed.

I just had a nocturnal emission of the awake variety.

Comment

• Thread needs vids.
                The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• Bike needs 99/66 to test.... fear factor.. I'll pay for the rear tyre..;-)

If we can make it happen.. or maybe owner can provide test results ...I'll buy you a new rear tyre.....see same result..:-)

Vidmeow...plz...
                  " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• If I win lotto any time soon, I assume it is up for sale of enough $$$$'s are offered? I'd need to win lotto just to keep it shod I'd think......

Comment

• So did it handle & perform as expected?
                      Handles great, brakes well, slight ass vibration with a hard foam seat. Performance is yet to be exposed. Static Bench tuning is one thing, road work is something else.

Timing is out, and jetting required to get correct fuel / air mix to allow motor to extend itself. its topping out at 7k due to timing I suspect.

Starting is an issue, delivers way too much fuel and ends up wet wet fouled 2 / 3 times. All these things need to be addressed. One foot in front of the other before any such 'performance' reports can be made. Currently 11 psi of boost selected.

No point in blowing it up with less than 20k's road work is there

Thats awesome mate !! i bet it sounds mint !!!
                      Does sound quite nice.

Absolutely awesome.
                      The Lanky Texan would be impressed.

I just had a nocturnal emission of the awake variety.
                      Might send KS a picture, hope it wasn't too messy

If I win lotto any time soon, I assume it is up for sale of enough $$$$'s are offered? I'd need to win lotto just to keep it shod I'd think......
                      No, not for sale. Couple of teething issues with timing and jetting right now, will get to it when I pay some bills.

Bike needs 99/66 to test.... fear factor.. I'll pay for the rear tyre..;-)

If we can make it happen.. or maybe owner can provide test results ...I'll buy you a new rear tyre.....see same result..:-)

Vidmeow...plz...

When im satisfied that I wont shoot the moon in the workshop, happy to supply a vid. After 4 years working on it, im in no rush to destroy it.
                      Mostly it will sit in the man cave among his brethren and be the ultimate Sunday blast on a dry day and something to chat over during a BBQ

Last edited by Scaramouche; 12-10-2015, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• OK Chaps - need an assist. I have broken one of my factory OEM Indicators into a thousand pieces when intact look like the ones in the pictures.

Tried Suzuki this morning and cannot get one.

I am hoping SOMEONE has one of these E 24 smoked indicators complete (with stalk is fine) for me hiding somewhere in their garage or workshop that they dont want and or the bike (slabby 750 or 1100) is a basket case.

Happy to drive anywhere in Perth or surrounds to collect it. Cannot believe what a retard I am. HELP PLEASE GUYS - cheers....Im desperate here...

Comment

• Tried Murray at MWR Wangara? 0407687sevenfivenine
                          There's been a few P6 Suzis built there over the last year or so, he may have bits.
                          If not, HCMCWA, someone in the club will have what you're looking for.

Comment

• Try derek on here, i cant remember how to tag but thats his username

Comment

• [MENTION=17305]derek[/MENTION]
                              All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                              #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                              Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• You need the whole indicator or just the lens?
                                Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

Working...
                                X