Classic 1100 J Last of The Slabbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hagarr View Post
    You need the whole indicator or just the lens?
    The whole thing im afraid [MENTION=28560]Hagarr[/MENTION]. Broke the lens into 20 pieces and half the back in 3. Only thing that survived was the damn stalk !

Comment

• The bike isn't exactly original... why not replace them with something else? They looked a bit tatty in the close up against your awesome paintwork.
      Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
      1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

• Originally posted by Loud View Post
        The bike isn't exactly original... why not replace them with something else? They looked a bit tatty in the close up against your awesome paintwork.
        I agree with you Loud, however what I have in mind for turn signals comes at a price, and right now I dont have the time to wait for them to arrive from the States.

Right now I just want to get it mod approved using stock lights, mudguard etc, then do the change overs to what I have bought for it rather than go through the embarrassment of removing everything to satisfy them twice over.

So, if anyone has an indicator for me to match the other 3 I already have, I would be much obliged. (here are my new headlights im waiting on from the States which come complete with Turn signal Halos.)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Scaramouche;3244440]OK Chaps - need an assist. I have broken one of my factory OEM Indicators into a thousand pieces when intact look like the ones in the pictures.

Tried Suzuki this morning and cannot get one.

I am hoping SOMEONE has one of these E 24 smoked indicators complete (with stalk is fine) for me hiding somewhere in their garage or workshop that they dont want and or the bike (slabby 750 or 1100) is a basket case.

Happy to drive anywhere in Perth or surrounds to collect it. Cannot believe what a retard I am. HELP PLEASE GUYS - cheers....Im desperate here...

[

I have one you can borrow to get over the pits mate but I'll need it back :-)

Comment

• I'll check my Slabby bits collection, get back to you.
            Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

• I know those headlights will look neat, and it's far from a daily ride, but they'll be about as hopeless as those integrated rear tail lights and indicator combos unless you plan to keep indicators on the side too.
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• And what do you do with the holes left by your redundant indicators?
                Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

• Thx for the replies. I managed to get a hold of one from Motorcycles plus

Comment

• Originally posted by Scaramouche View Post
                    The completed machine guys and gals. Enjoy, I know I will..............

wow, a labour of love.

Beautiful...

Comment

• Nice..

Comment

• Woke up to this; this morning.

They are the OSS site worldwide. Blew me away. You dont get to enter the BOTM event, it is selected by a panel of people that have done the hard yards themselves and built bikes that are 'out of the box' and not run of the mill units.

To be recognised in this way is outstanding, given there are members the world over - Absolutely made my day this has

http://oldskoolsuzuki.info/archives/845

Comment

• Well done Scara, congrats!

Comment

• Comment

• Have you got her running sweet now Scara?

Comment

• Originally posted by duc13 View Post
                                Have you got her running sweet now Scara?
                                As best I can, still have some high end lean woes under boost, but will get there.

Just enjoying the ride till next year comes along and I invest in TB injection and better programmable ECU.

Comment

Working...
                                X