Project Ninja 250r 2012 SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Ninja 250r 2012 SE

Still on my RE License so been loving this bike to bits :')

1. Mussari (Screaming Demon) Carbon Fiber Exhaust
    2. Carbon Fiber Fender Eliminator
    3. K&N Panel Filter
    4. LED Integrated Turn Signal Taillights
    5. 650r Kawasaki Mirrors
    6. Iridium Green Windshield
    7. Custom Made Blue/Back Fairings

To be added: Blue Bar ends, Slider, Pro Grip handles and "blue levers"

New Taillight and Better Exhaust Recording: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i4IceILsaM
    Mussari Exhaust Change over difference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atikWgXsl50

After Fairing Change

Looks good, but do we even want to know how much it cost to do most of that to a 250cc?
    - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

Considering that i got the Ninja for a very good price it probably added up to buying the bike from dealers? and so far it only on 40xxkms so i am quite happy with it haha

Comment

Love those blue/black fairings. How's the fit? I hear mixed reports about aftermarket panels.
        It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Out of interest, have you kept your rear indicators on? Mainly because those built-in brakelight/indicators are a shit to see at the best of times, as well as being illegal

Comment

The fairings weren't perfect fit had to modify a few things to make it fit up perfectly.

and yeah mainly the reason cause they are illegal and bit hard to see i still got my rear indicators on

Comment

Fender eliminator kit is illegal is it not?
              Cop can slap you a yellow sticker if you get pulled.
              - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

[MENTION=34871]XolituDe[/MENTION] man give it up, your new and there's no way your weight deserves any pull on this site yet.

What he does has no effect on you on your own ride, almost every rider in perth has a friggin eliminator or some sort of illegal mod so why fuckin mouth off about his?

In saying that....[MENTION=41538]illmotion[/MENTION] your bike looks awesome and codos for throwing effort into it....BUT it is only a 250 and as we are not an asian country where 250cc is classed as "big bore" you are going to want to upgrade and every seasoned rider here is frothing at the mouth to say something but re-frains from it as it's fucked saying it each time....
                YOU WILL upgrade and when you do YOU WILL want to upgrade and YOU WILL be thinking "why the fuck did i do all that to my mini ninja" when i now want to sell it and no one wants to pay what i want.

Stop upgrading now and concentrate on the riding aspect, it will pay off 10 fold and the respect from the psb peiople you don't know will be amazing.
                I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat109 View Post
                  [

In saying that....[MENTION=41538]illmotion[/MENTION] your bike looks awesome and codos for throwing effort into it....BUT it is only a 250 and as we are not an asian country where 250cc is classed as "big bore" you are going to want to upgrade and every seasoned rider here is frothing at the mouth to say something but re-frains from it as it's fucked saying it each time.....
                  Priced up just one genuine Ninja SE side fairing lately?
                  Now price up a set (even two) complete sets of Chinese fairings.

Comment

[MENTION=34871]XolituDe[/MENTION] man give it up, your new and there's no way your weight deserves any pull on this site yet.
                    Bam ! I like

2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

YOU WILL upgrade and when you do YOU WILL want to upgrade and YOU WILL be thinking "why the fuck did i do all that to my mini ninja" when i now want to sell it and no one wants to pay what i want.
                      As someone who had a 2012 250 ninja and recently upgraded to an R6, this.

I loved my ninja to bits, and when I first got it, yeah, I wanted to mod the shit out of it. But I am so glad I didn't.

Shit looks dope son, don't get me wrong, and if you're honestly planing to keep that girl until the day you die don't let anyone tell you differently.

But you're not, as soon as you can you'll get a bigger ride, and you be regretting all of the money you've put on this bike.
                      "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
                      "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
                      "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
                      "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Comment

Meh it happens with any bike - there is always going to be a better one to upgrade to and subsequently mod. If he wants to mod his bike let him! OP - don't be discouraged, your bike does look bloody good for a Ninja 250R!

Comment

Originally posted by Aufitt View Post
                          Priced up just one genuine Ninja SE side fairing lately?
                          Now price up a set (even two) complete sets of Chinese fairings.
                          Lol wut?
                          What has pricing up some fairings got to do with what I said?
                          I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Lol wut?
                            What has pricing up some fairings got to do with what I said?
                            I don't know the history, but said got bike cheap, (replaced, fairings tailight screen, mirrors, indicators, muffler and needs bar end, grips, levers etc)
                            ^this suggests a drop?

I've got a write off (and helped others) repaired with non genuine parts is all I meant.

Comment

love the passion !

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                              X