V11 Sport Cafe Racer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roomandu View Post
    I have found in the past mr 'nutz, that any of the work I do for myself or family doesn't finish right until there has been a blood sacrifice of some description
    Did you not read the first post?!
    Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Originally posted by 98kellrs View Post
      Did you not read the first post?!
      Hahahaha yep. But i believe he's now putting it all together....

Everything is starting from fresh ... This to me requires all new offerings (mind you, I personally am normally trying to apply pressure to breaker bars after a cupla sherbies n that's when i generally make my offerings )
      "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

Hmmmm cordless driver, sockets and hex bits lying around, loctite master gasket and a hammer ....
        All quality pieces required for a build of this calibre ....
        However ... I see no barked knuckles, blood spots or puddles or trails leading to the bathroom.
        I have found in the past mr 'nutz, that any of the work I do for myself or family doesn't finish right until there has been a blood sacrifice of some description [emoji38]
        Ahh well, the blood and bone sacrifice was done right in the beginning. Dues have been paid in full

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am trying not to add extra blood.
          Since the beginning, almost a year ago, I have almost got my right hand back to normal - although it will unfortunately never be the same - small finger and nail are fucked and the bone is a blob inside - I've built a bike and should have the guzzi finished for the big bike show this year. So Im pretty happy all things considered. Target time at this stage is 3months

Comment

Honestly hoping that you don't add more claret than you have already donated, and happy to hear that things have got to a point where they are not hindering you greatly.
            I do apologise if my comments came across the wrong way ....
            But I do like to watch a thread when someone is able to work a machine to be better than what was the original
            Mainly coz I don't think I woould be able to achieve such an awesome result
            "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

Honestly hoping that you don't add more claret than you have already donated, and happy to hear that things have got to a point where they are not hindering you greatly.
              I do apologise if my comments came across the wrong way ....
              But I do like to watch a thread when someone is able to work a machine to be better than what was the original
              Mainly coz I don't think I woould be able to achieve such an awesome result
              No worries mate, I didn't take it as anything but light banter.

Comment

Actually now that i think of this, a sacrifice is in order. Tonight - Friday night - I shall make a quest to find and sacrifice some virgins (preferably girls 18+..... fuck, i need to find another country first, theres no chance here)

Hmmmm cordless driver, sockets and hex bits lying around, loctite master gasket and a hammer ....
                All quality pieces required for a build of this calibre ....
                However ... I see no barked knuckles, blood spots or puddles or trails leading to the bathroom.
                I have found in the past mr 'nutz, that any of the work I do for myself or family doesn't finish right until there has been a blood sacrifice of some description

Comment

Originally posted by knumbnutz View Post
                  Actually now that i think of this, a sacrifice is in order. Tonight - Friday night - I shall make a quest to find and sacrifice some virgins (preferably girls 18+..... fuck, i need to find another country first, theres no chance here)
                  Hmmm I'm sure there out there.... most probably locked away by a dad who was a bit of a lad when he was younger and who also has a handshake that would crack walnuts (and most probably a set of knuckle dusters in his back pocket)

Wouldn't recommend trying any of those "VIRGIN" stores, staff look at you funny if you ask for anything that is 18 years old and tell you the bric-a-brac and antique stores are just down the road

Epicurus

Comment

I did up a guzzi some years ago.
                    It was a Mille GT which is similar spec to a California. By the time I finished with it, it was very different. 251kg down to 185kg. Top 160km per hr to 220km.
                    And really handled well.
                    This will be all of that and another 30hp and real tyres.

Oooooooooohhhh hello Mr HMR

I rember the yellow Guzzi and later the dark blue bimota caffe racer you made -both were excellent bikes , definate silk purses out the pigs ear.

How is the business going nowadays

Ps sorry for thread hijack

Comment

Howdy, yeah a few more bikes done since then. Jim and I don't work together anymore, he does his stuff and I do mine. I had an eight yr hiatus and just build as I feel like it. But I want to build for my own pleasure and hope I have something a little different to the others.
                      I'm getting a CNC soon, so I'll be stepping up a notch. 😁

Comment

Howdy, yeah a few more bikes done since then. Jim and I don't work together anymore, he does his stuff and I do mine. I had an eight yr hiatus and just build as I feel like it. But I want to build for my own pleasure and hope I have something a little different to the others.
                        I'm getting a CNC soon, so I'll be stepping up a notch. 😁

Cool your bikes still look the goods

Comment

Update, frame back from the painters, engine and gearbox (put new bearings in the G back together.

Hopefully get the side brackets and the bottom triple clamp back for the weekend and then the front and back end can all go back on.

Comment

A bit more quality time this weekend spend with the loved ones.

I love good headers

Comment

Every time I see that red hoist with the yellow sticker on the side, I keep thinking you went out and a Ferrari badge magicked into your pocket then onto your hoist

Epicurus

Comment

The hoist doesn't break down enough to be a Ferrari

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X