• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keys View Post
    I hear this everyday , the cops just don't care about stolen goods
    Because it doesn't raise any revenue.

Comment

a pointless task, every body & police know the main offenders of bike theft in perth, if you bike goes missing check koongamia near midland sit there for a day & you will see heaps of stolen bikes.. they use the under age abo kids to do the leg work as there is nothing we or the law can do to them. then a bike is usually sold/traded many times before it finds a new home

best way to avoid bike theft is always lock up your shit, have a 6foot fence ALL ROUND and a dog..

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
        a pointless task, every body & police know the main offenders of bike theft in perth, if you bike goes missing check koongamia
        So GreenMeanies the culprit
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

walking with the kids last night/arvo i saw 2 road bikes one had a pillion with no helmet on ..

Comment

Cool Story [MENTION=26139]Hillz[/MENTION]
            Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
            1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

lol maybe i should have elaborated, was just an example of the dodgy bike shit i see daily in koongamia

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                lol maybe i should have elaborated, was just an example of the dodgy bike shit i see daily in koongamia
                [MENTION=24862]GreenMeanie[/MENTION]
                Rest in Peace

Comment

The funniest part of this is that you want other people to pay for your vigilante-tools.

Talk about theft...
                  Originally posted by Desmo
                  Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Another Daytona stolen posted on the PSB FB page..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Daytona seem to have a bit of a theft history.
                      Mtriumph should consider offering some sort of retrofit solution to their previous "loyal" customers

Comment

Originally posted by pnork View Post
                        Because it doesn't raise any revenue.
                        They're on the take thats why. Crap job, low pay and in touch with crims everyday = top predator.

Thats why nothing gets done as they want there bonus money.

Met a guy two years ago. He just rebuilt his passed brothers offroader. The day after finally finishing it scum stole it. The cops took finger prints and came back positive with a known crim. Nothing done. Said they would not go any further as there wasnt enough money to proceed. What garbage. Why pay a our taxes for uselessness and corruption.
                        Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm... we seem to be a jaded lot....don't we.?

Fukerz r always gonna steal shit..

try to make it....less easy...

Someones shit will get stole.....hopefully not yours.

and it it's even worth the effort.. datadot/alarm/lock the brake/comp insurance/act on instinct/facebook/pics at time of parking/place -thought ( don't drop the Tumpie in an easy spot to take it....etc etc etc.

And if it all gets too hard..... FFS post as soon as you are aware of the bike ...missing.

if ya can't be fucked trying to keep your possessions safe....leave the fukkin keys in 'em...
                          " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Reminds me of this thread

https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...ght=track+bash
                            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Awesome work mate. With all the GPS trackers and so on these days we should all take note of your concerns/advice/statistics and protect ourselves better. I rely on the good ol lock chains even when out and about. Merely a deterent I guess but a deterent it is.

Anyone ever hear that story of the dude that broke down/ran out of fuel on the Tonkin Hwy I think. Parked the bike in the centre at the lights and when he got back some low-lifes had knicked it.

Comment

From the above thread:

Originally posted by Inspector Gadget View Post
                                Writing you a $50 speeding ticket
                                Oh, for it to be 2004 again. $$$

Comment

Working...
                                X